4. Chica

Amy wakes up and goes straight to the kitchen of her tiny apartment. She reached up to the cabinets and opened them, revealing very few options of cereal: Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles.

Fruity Pebbles, she thought to herself.

She grabs the box and opens it. She dumps herself a bowl. She splashes it with milk and eats it, taking her time. Preferably a long time.

Mark decides to not make a video today.

I've done so many for such a long time. One day away from the recording room won't hurt, he thought.

"What to do, what to do..." he sighed.

He then saw Chica, his dog, run into the room.

"Chica!" he happily exclaimed.

There was nothing in the world he loved more than his beloved Chica. Except, perhaps, Amy. He played with Chica for quite a while, but then started thinking about Amy, again.

I wonder if she has a YouTube channel, he thought.

He laid himself out on the couch as he reached for his laptop. Chica jumps onto the couch aside him. He searches Amy's username on Google for YouTube. He then opens YouTube and types in her channel name as Chica watches the cursor on the screen excitedly. He clicks on a random video of hers and Chica wags her tail, slamming it into Mark's face over and over again.

"Calm down, Chica pica!" Mark said.

"Chica pica" was a silly name he often called his dog.