The first Job

Key

Y/N= Your name

S/N= Superhero name

WoC= weapon of choice

Officer Simons got word of a bank robbery and looked at you. "Well you got lucky. You get your first job today since everyone else is busy." She said in a bored but rushed voice. You think to yourself 'am I prepared?' you hit your side remembering you've got your gun there and then think 'I aced the martial arts when I was 14 anyway'. "OK I'm ready when do we leave?" you had quite critically as officer Simons handed you a bullet proof vest. "There was a gun warning and trust me, you don't want to get shot on your first day." she said again bored as her arm flinched slightly. You put on the vest and leave with officer Simons. 

You get to the bank and find out they have hostages. You look over and see the young man that gave you the tour shooting at the criminals and talking (or so you think) under his breath. You get out and take cover with officer Simons behind a car. You start shooting at the criminals when you realize you can see penguin. You look over at officer Simons and she seems to busy to care about what you're doing. You run into an alley and rip off your police clothing revealing your suit. You jump onto rooftops with your WoC tightly held on your back. You jump off the closest building to the bank getting out your WoC and using it against the criminals. You hear whispers from behind you but you can only make out some. "OMG is that S/N I heard they can fly!" "It's S/N we are all saved" and after you'd finished beating the goons up, the Penguin himself walks out. "Well, well. If it ain't S/N. I been waiting for you" he said in his usual voice. "Give up penguin, you won't win this." You say threateningly. Penguin runs up to you shooting at you while you jump to stand behind a cement pillar, ready for anything. You count down from 6 knowing penguin only has 6 bullets and after the seventh shot you hear him "Shit" you can hear him fiddling and just before you can run out you hear him being beaten up and a deep manly voice saying to the hostages "Don't worry, you're safe." then you hear cheers "We love you Nightwing!" "Nightwing saved us!" "Nightwing marry me!" you step out from behind the pillar and say "Nightwing, I had that." "He turns to you and smirks. I know but this is still my city." He then runs out of the building and you chase after him. It's now dark and you loose him after a bit. So you go back to your apartment and train for a while.