☂︎ three ☂︎

+ | | J O S H | | +
11:59 pm

"yo dun, what the fuck took you so long nigga?" rock growled at me. his name wasn't really rock but that was what everyone called him since his muscles was as hard as rocks.

"sorry, man. my girl was keeping me home." i lied as i thought about tyler's delicate lips and smiled smugly.

"that girl is no good, man. she always keep you home when you're supposed to be here." he joked as we did our normal hand shake with a small clap and a sort of hug.

"i'm here now anyways, what did y'all need me for?"

"we gotta plan, idiot." isaiah entered the room and answered my question with a grumpy tone. he walked faster and stood just an inch from my face. "you got me in so much shit. if you weren't my bro i'd fucking kill you." he whispered angrily, spit landing on my cheeks.

"i know, i'm sorry, man. i swear i'll make it up to you."
"DUN" boss screamed as i whispered the sentences to isaiah.

"you better."

i walked in through the small basement door, looking at boss and his workers. they were putting various kinds of drugs in small bags as boss watched them easily.

"lil' joshieeee.. i know your secret." he said smugly as he waved the workers away. they all gave me weak smiles as they passed me. i nicely smiled back and sat down in front of boss. my muscles tensed as he looked up at me with his oh so confident smile.

"what secret?" i said as i shifted in my seat. what if he knew about me and ty.. the thought made me almost shiver slightly.

"the one that includes your lil' partner.."

i froze.

"you need to ditch your girl, dun. or you'll have to leave us. you've always known that we have a massive fight with the 'rebels', as they so beautifully calls themselves. then you go fuck one of their bosses, DEBBY FUCKING RYAN?!" he shouted the last part with such anger, the veins across his bald head popping out.

i internally sighed in relief and thanked the lord, if there was such a thing.

"i'm sorry, boss. i promise i'll ditch her. i just wanted some secret information." i decided that there was no point in arguing with him.

"i don't fucking care. if i didn't like you this much i'd shoot you right here and now. but you're a good kid, i believe. if something like this happens again though, i won't fucking hesitate."