☂︎ six ☂︎

+ | | J O S H | | +
2:34 pm

"tyler,, i swear. you mean the world to me and i care about you more than i care about anything else. please don't do this." i looked up at him with sad eyes. for some unknown reason tyler got mad at me and we started arguing sort of.

"apparently, your 'work' means more to you than me. and your fucking reputation. because being with 'the fag' is nothing you wanna be seen doing. why are you so ashamed of me? am i not enou-" tyler was cut off from receiving a slap across the face, my hand was the deliverer. regret immediately filled my gut.

"shit! i'm so sorry tyler. i didn't, i-i-i'm so sor-" it was my time to be cut off now. he pointed to the window as he started sobbing quietly.

"out!"

"tyler, i'm sorry," i tried but he only kept pointing at the window and screaming at me to get out.

i slowly walked to the window and started opening it.

"are you sure you don't want me to s-"

"GET OUT I SAID!"

i climbed out, whispering several 'i'm sorry's' doing so. i fucked up. i really did fuck up this time.

me and tyler did fight sometimes, but i had never hit him. i wasn't planning to. it just felt so unfair because he thinks he's not enough and that i'm ashamed of him. i'm not ashamed of him, i want to show him to the world. i just want the best for him and that's not what he's gonna get if we come out as a couple. and he is enough. more than enough. he's everything i need and so much more. if i could get anyone i wanted in this world i would still choose him. he's my moon, my sun and all my stars. without him i would be nothing.

suddenly my phone buzzed in my pocket, i picked it up to see a text from ty..

baby
help. my dad. he's here. i can't do this josh.

fuck.