Symphony

F/N POV
*********

Aaron was walking me back home, he hugged me with one arm around my tensed shoulder.

The dark town was only lit up by street and porch lights. The darkness was cold, and silent.

As we reached my door, he let go of me, and I turned to face him.

"Thank you, you know, for everything" I thanked.

"No, thank you" he replied

"What do y-" I was cut off by his lips on mine, I melted into the kiss.

I stood on the tips of my toes, only know realizing how tall he was. I hung my hands around his neck.

We both slowly pulled away, I pulled my hands away from his neck and rested my feet down onto the wooden floor.

"Goodnight"chimed Aaron.

"Goodnight" I added.

I watched him walk out of sight, Then turned to face my door.

I sighed, and opened my dark wooden door.

I screamed.

"GIIRRRLL TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" Screamed Garroth.

***

I could barely sleep last night, I was thinking about Aaron. Did we actually kiss?

It wasn't long till I heard a pounding on my door, obviously in a hurry.

"Coming!! One second!" I shouted.
"HURRY UP!!" A very high pitched voice screamed impatiently.

I swung my legs over my bed and opened my door.

A girl with soft pink hair, a pink and purple dress with ribbons and bows and small pink heels was waiting at my door.

"Hi! I'm Kawaii-Chan, but you can call me Nona-" I cut her off.
"I'm not interested in what your selling." I grumbled  I slammed the door into her face.

I went back to bed, and just as I was about to fall asleep...

BANG!

My door was kicked open by the girl who looked like a unicorn vomited on her.

"I AM NOT SELLING SOMETHING! I AM NEW IN TOWN AND I WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF DUM-DUM!!" She exploded.

I jumped out of bed, surprised by her, ahem, sudden, entrance.

She cleared her throat, "I hope to see you around town miss..?" She asked.

"Uhhhhhh, F/N, F/N L/N..." I quivered.

She tip-tapped her way to my now broken door, she paused, stepped over the door, and continued to walk with her hands behind her back.

God that girl had some issues.

It's winter, but spring is just around the corner, and flies are gonna come swarming in soon enough. I really had to get that door fixed.

--------------

Hey! Sorry for not posting for a while, weird glitch going on and I gotta see what's wrong with it. I still managed to get this chapter out though!

I really haven't been including the necklace, the main part of the story, into my chapters. So in the next few chapters, I'll try to bring that in a bit more.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye my Magical Unicorns!!

-Unibrow