Ch.16

Jimins pov

after the movie , yoongi and i went to the park.

since the movie ended hyung didn't utter a single word

I think he's still mad at hoseok.

I'm too scared to start a conversation.....

we just walk in silence.

but a voice inside me is telling me to talk to hyung.

but I can't.

I keep having an argument with myself whether to talk or not when hyung himself breaks the silence.

" jimin are you okay? "

" yeah I'm fine. why do you ask?"

" listen you might be scared of the way I talked to hoseok..but I won't raise my voice at you like I did at him...so don't be afraid to talk to me. "

wtf. did he just read my mind.

" okay hyung " i say

" so did you enjoy the film..because I didn't because of a certain someone " he says

" hyung. don't you think you're being a bit harsh with hoseok hyung "

yoongi looked at me with a slightly angry expression.

" what are you trying to say? you want him to ruin our relationship? or is this a way for you to breakup with me?? "
shit he looks angry. what have you done jimin.

" no hyung..i—...i don't mean it—...don't mean it like that " I try to explain " it's just he's always after you...and I feel bad for taking you away from him...."

" jimin you shouldn't worry about that! it's none of your concern. stop talking about hoseok " he says kind of rudely.

I feel myself tear up.

this is what I hate about myself. when someone raises their voice at me..I feel like crying. it makes me feel really weak.

soon a tear fell down.

" jimin?! "

" jimin are you crying? "

" why? what did I do? I'm sorry "

I wiped the tear off my face.

" it's nothing hyung" I say while looking down

" I'm sorry if I talked to you in a rude way...I'm sorry jimin " he apologises " i ll treat you ice cream..but please stop crying ..forgive me" he then drags me to the ice cream stall.

" which one do you want? " he asks

" chocolate chip " I say

he gets two chocolate chip cones. we walk around in the park while eating our ice cream.
he tries to cheer me up after shouting at me and I just give a fake smile every time.

we both walk towards my house

" alright jimin i ll see you on monday...and once again im sorry for being rude " he says as he pulls me into a tight hug.

" it's okay hyung " I feel my face heat up

he turns back to leave and I head inside my house.