Ch.20

Jimins pov

I kept crying for about half an hour in front of my locker.

what was my fault? what did I do.

maybe he was just playing with me. I can't believe chanyeol hyungs prediction was accurate as fuck.

I headed to the bathroom since I had already skipped class.

after washing my face and everything I checked the time.

it was art class.

I took out my art stuff from my locker and headed to the arts room.

I tried not to cry infront of everyone and just looked down.

I went and sat with chanyeol hyung since I had no other friend in class.

our arts teacher , professor wang stepped into the class.

" so class I have been planning a photography project since the past couple weeks and this assignment is worth 90% in your arts result. " he says looking around the class

everyone seemed excited .. except for me of course.

" I have already paired everyone up , so when I call your and your partners name please start
sitting together " he says and starts reading the list

SHIT! THIS IS A PAIR WORK. LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH I CANT DO THIS!

I hope chanyeol is my partner because if its anyone other than him , it's gonna be hard for me.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly chanyeol tapped on my shoulder.

" jimin he is calling your name " I looked up

" yes sir " I say

" jimin...you're paired up with yoongi so come and sit with him " he says

shit. FML. W H Y

why out of everyone in class it had to be yoongi. the guy I just broke up with. great.

I went and took the seat next to him without looking at him.

after everyone was paired up professor spoke

" so for this project , we will be going on a field trip for 2 days , where you and your partner will take photographs of the scenery and also each other! they must look professional! you will also camp there for 2 days with your partner. we are leaving the day after tomorrow so get excited!! " he says cheerfully.

oh my god could my life get any worse than this.

" so I suggest you and your partner should start discussing and get comfortable right now before the class ends " he says and leaves the classroom.

while the class broke into chatter. I stayed silent

after a while hyung broke the silence.

" I know we are not on good terms jimin but let's just work on this project together. I don't want to fail in arts " he says while looking at me

just hearing his voice makes me want to cry.

" okay hyung " I managed to say