Episode 4: PET??

Free eyes widen a bit as he thought of something.

"WAIT!?....a pet for what?...."

"Well..."

Sisco walks up to him as he pets his head and slowly slides his hand down to the side of his face.

"I have to take care of you and you have to take care of me." Sisco smiles.

"Taking care of....each other?" Free said as he grabs his hand holds it on his cheek. His face gone dark.

"Then you'll protect me right?"

"Of course...I wouldnt let anything happen to my treat...." Sisco looks away. Sisco thought and said why.

"BECAUSE!.....the out world is scary for me. My other roommate disappeared... because of me...." Free tilts his head looking at his feet. But a feeling of something rapping around him. Sisco pulls Free in for a hug as he whispered in his head."Well no one with bother you....and im not going anywhere to let that happen...."

"Free looks around as he thought and said," So what are we gonna do now?"

"Well we can have some fu-" Sisco was cut off by a gentle​ slap on the cheek."

"Not....now~" Free said as he tilts he's head and as his eyes look another way.

Sisco eyes lowered as he walks off to clean up the books he thrown. Free watches for two seconds but then finds something to eat.

"Free?...." Sisco called

"What?...." Free replied.

"Do u love me?"

Free frosed a bit and looks at sisco and he look back. There eye where connect.

"Well...I...."

OKAY guys im sorry this was short but the next one WILL NE LONG DONT WORRY I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THINGS BEEN SLOWING DOWN BUT....I made this just to let u guys know im still here making em

BYE BYE FOR NOW NYAAH😊😍