The Challenges They Got Voted Into And How They Died - 4

First Challenge- (Lauren v Destorm)
They had to try and get the golden goblet and Lauren got it and Destorm got eaten by vampires and it made Lauren a more independent person and made her stronger. 1st Gem Received. This death - Most Alarming.

Second Challenge - (Gabbie v Jesse)
It was Alex and Tana who were chosen, Alex got the gem and Out of shock he had to choose between his two best friends but chose Gabbie without hesitation, Gabbie and Alex fled the scene and Jesse got eaten by the Spider Lady (Jaragoma). 2nd Gem Received. This death - Most Shocking.

Third Challenge - (Ariana v Andrea)
This was a challenge of skill and math, They had to solve an equation that was impossible for a normal person but Ariana rose ahead and got the epuation right and then Andrea was shot with an arrow and body thrown into a fire.
3rd Gem Received. This death - Most Upsetting.

Forth Challenge - (Joey v Tyler)
Joey and Tyler had to rise ahead to be trapped in 2 rooms and find all of the keys to escape, Joey won leaving Tyler to be crushed between 2 concrete walls screaming for help. 4th Gem Received. This death - Most Brutal.

Fifth Challenge - (Liza v Alex)
They had to rise against their tastebuds and eat as much candy as they could to survive but Liza trapped on the Kings Cake, Alex had eaten half. That left Samson to choose Alex. But they had a plan instead of getting cooked in an oven Liza had to burn the Gingerbread Women in her own oven. But the Sorceress won't except that so Liza is taken and a blood splatter hits the window. 5th Gem Received. This death - Most Shocking AND Upsetting.

Sixth Challenge - (Joey v Lauren)
They were chosen to go through a maze and solve all puzzles so they decide to work together when they get to the end they had to choose someone to die, it was between Tana and Gabbie but then they realised Tana had done no challenges so it had to be her, Lauren smashed the plate and an Ice Warrior was following Tana with a MASSIVE sword, Tana was screaming, "What did I do??" Until he slashed her stomach. The ice warrior appeared and was slain but no gem?
1 Crystal with Magic Recieved. This Death - Most Sad.

Seventh Challenge - (Lauren v Gabbie)
Gabbie and Lauren were voted into a challenge where you have to give up a HUMAN HEART! Gabbie built her puzzle faster than Lauren but chose to give her a few more minutes then they pulled their levers and the same time but Gabbie did it faster than Lauren. Leaving Lauren with no heart.. Alex was a mess when Gabbie came back but didn't blame her.
Seventh Gem Received. This death - Most Devastating and Brutal.

Eighth Challenge - (No one v No one)
It wasn't a challenge, but a shocking death, Ariana was last to cross the line, apologising to the group (well atleast what was left of it) and crying, Allison starts feeling bad and says to the werewolves "WE HAD A DEAL, TAKE THE GEM AND RUN!" She sacrificed herself for the group. Ripped apart by wolves. But when they run inside THEY SEE LIZA! I know pfffff!! (My impersonation of an explosion). Eighth Gem Received. This death - Most Upsetting for everyone.

Ninth Challenge - (Joey v The Sorcerous)
Joey and the Sorcerous have a fight to get them back into 2017 but Joey gets killed by magic, while the others escape.
Everyone is distraught and it has an effect on everyone. Freedom Received. This death - Had an affect on everyone.

ESCAPISTS: Gabbie (The Vaudevillian), Ariana (The Empress), Liza (The Explorer) and Alex (The Novelist)

Next Chapter - Episode Names and Rip to everyone.