𝐈𝐈. 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇

───── THE SAME GROUP OF GUARDS who seem to have stood their ground on the other side of the doors entered the room once again. Sierra and the others backed away, waiting for them to attack but they didn't instead they moved aside for the teenagers to walk out. It was like nothing even happened.

Sierra rushed outside, she looked in every direction possibly until her eyes landed on the one person she was looking for. Her brother. She ran into his arms which were already wide open for the small brunette. Stiles asked what they were going to do now, even though they didn't even have Derek in their custody.

Scott informed the rest of his pack that the Calaveras kindly gifted them with a guide who had the answers they were looking for. A sudden roar at the mention of the guide etched closer toward the group.

Braeden, the mercenary. Sierra has heard stories of the girl, she was badass. "Right now, I'm the only one who's going to take you to La Iglesia," she stared at Scott.

"The Church?" Lydia questioned.

Stiles became curious at the mention of the church. Braeden mentioned that it wasn't the place most people will find God, which made Sierra snicker at the serious tone. She was horrible at serious situations because she always found herself coughing up a laugh. Stiles motioned for everyone to get into the car so that they could follow Braeden to their destination.

In the car ride, the air seemed to hold a lot of tension. Due to the fact that Stiles' car couldn't fit all of them, it made for an uncomfortable ride for Sierra as she had to sit on someone's lap. It was very silent, as Stiles drove behind Braeden.

"Okay, I'll ask. Who's Kate Argent?" Malia asked, taking everyone out of their trance as they thought about all the different things regarding the supernatural world. Somehow they always found themselves in crazier situations than before.

It seemed that Kira was also curious about who Kate Argent was. It gave Sierra a headache to even think about her again. Stiles cleared his throat, "Well, we were at her funeral. So, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground."

"She was never in it," Scott muttered.

Lydia and Sierra chimed in with some not-so-nice words as they described the woman. The pack went on a tangent about the history of Kate Argent's life before her 'death' which only made Sierra more curious about whether or not luck was just not on her side today.

"So, Kate's a werewolf now?" Kira's soft voice spoke.

"I don't know. You know, there's a saying, sometimes the shape you take reflects the person you are," Scott mentioned. He always knew what to say, even in situations where he was most definitely freaking out on the inside.

"What kind of shape is a sociopathic bitch?" Sierra scoffed, which earned her a look from the boys in front due to the mention of fowl words. Stiles' car began to crumble when suddenly they came to a complete stop.

Braeden circled back to see what was holding the car back. The clock was ticking and they were losing precious time. Stiles mentioned that the car may have hit something on the way. The darker-skinned girl informed Scott and the rest of the group of the time crunch they were in and how they needed to make it before nightfall or it would become dangerous. Scott contemplated in his head as he looked between Stiles and Sierra, and Braeden.