𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌

───── SIERRA INSERTED HER KEY, unlocking the front door. The house was quiet and dark, like a soul hadn't been inside in a while. It was kind of like the life was taken out of the house since Rafael came back into down. "We're just going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly. We're not going to call or talk to anyone," Stiles stated toward the young boy.

"Do I talk to you or her?" Derek asked.

Stiles and Derek bicker back and forth, when the three stopped abruptly in their steps at the mention of a masculine figure in front of them. The Stilinski boy let out a shriek, surprised at the darker figure. Rafael walked toward the group of teenagers, questioning the boys who stood under his roof as he watched his daughter stand in between the two.

Sierra noticed the overprotective stare her father had on her, shaking her head confirming the older figure that nothing was going on. Rafael invited the teenagers to eat dinner with him as he noticed Derek's exterior at the mention of food but Stiles was quick and spoke for the group, telling Rafael that none of them were hungry for food.

"Okay, well if you're not hungry, Stiles, you're friend can still eat with us. What's your name?" Rafael asked. Sierra smacked her hand on top the boy's mouth, forcing him to keep quiet as Stiles answered for him but knowing Stiles, she knew she'd have to back the boy up with a lot of made up crap. He couldn't have picked a worse lie... Sierra mentally added a reminder to herself to kill Stiles when she had the time to.

"¿Es usted natural de México, Miguel?" Rafael spoke his native tongue.

"Oh, my God," Stiles muttered to himself. His mind offering solutions to his little white lie but Derek managed to weasel them out of trouble as he replied in Spanish. The older McCall offered the teenagers the food displayed on the table.

Stiles hovered over, leaning toward the girl as they walked to grab a seat, "Did you forget to like, I don't know, maybe mention that your father actually spoke Spanish?" Stiles whispered grumpily.

Sierra looked at the boy dumbfounded, it was quite clear that she had Spanish ancestors. "Were you ever dropped on your head as a kid?" Sierra blurted, "Just eat a damn egg roll."

Sierra enjoyed her dinner as the conversation in front of her became muffled. "Mr. McCall, you're an FBI Agent?" Derek asked, taking the girl out of her trance. Her eyes widen, as she detached from the half bitten egg roll in her mouth.

"He's low-level. Very low-level. He doesn't even have a voice," Stiles muttered. Sierra kicked his shin, whispering between her teeth telling him to shut up.

Derek explained the details about the Hale house, hoping that an FBI Agent would have the answers he was looking for, which Rafael did and he didn't hesitate to tell the boy the truth. It looked like it seemed important. Sierra's head sunk into her hand, she gave up even trying to come up with any lies to help Stiles' fabricated plan.

Stiles told Sierra and Rafael that he and Derek were going to wait upstairs for Scott instead knowing that he was about to get an ear full of whatever Derek was going to yell at him for. As he left the room, dragging behind the young Hale, Rafael and Sierra cleaned the kitchen in silence. "If there was something going on, you'd tell me right, sweetheart?" her father spoke his only daughter, disturbing the silence she had come to peace with.

Sierra looked up at her father, for a moment, she contemplated what she wanted to tell him. There was a part of her who wanted to get down to the nitty gritty part of the supernatural world but she didn't want to worry him the way her mother had become when she found out about her son. She smiled softly at the man, "Dad, if you think I'm hiding something, you're wrong." She hoped she was convincing enough, but her father's job allowed him to see through small lies like the one his own daughter told him.