❄️Chapter One❄️

"Ice move or you'll fall." A gentle voice coaxed.

"I can't move! The ice needs me!" I protested against my brother's will.

"Ice move. Now." He said.

"I can help the ice Jack!" I protested.

"No one can help it." Jack said.

"I CAN HELP IT JACK FROST." I shouted, the ice becoming thick under my feet. Jack took a single step back from my outrage.

"Ice your loosing control again!" Jack scolded, only making my attitude worse.

"I can help the ice Jack!" I said, glaring at him, the ice thickening all around me.

"Ice Frost now is not the time. We have to go. We have a winter to make." Jack said and my anger fault erred and diminished. The only perk to being Jack Frost's sister is that I get to make the ice because he can't.

~Many Years Later~

Jack looked at me, watching as ice as it encased the water beneath it.

"Don't make the ice too thick my little helper." Jack mumbled. He always called me his little helper, even though I'm a few decades younger than he was. I bit my lower lip in concentration, fixing my attention on the ice. Before I knew what was happening, a few girls came out of the city of Arendelle and slid around on the ice. Jack looked mildly amused as the two girls slid around on the ice.

"Elsa! Elsa you know I don't skate!" One of the girls said, flailing around on the ice trying to keep balance.

"Anna you can do it! Kristoff is coming soon with Sfen and I bet they'd both be proud to know you at least tried." The other girl, Elsa I believe, said. The ice wasn't done freezing yet and I noticed they were getting closer to the edge.

"Look out!" I shouted. Elsa and Anna crashed into each other just as the ice froze in front of them, preventing them from falling into the water. I scrambled out over to the two.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked, helping them both up.

"Ice!" Jack shouted at me, but I ignored him.

"I think I'm fine. I'm not sure about Anna though." Elsa said, giving her sister a concerned glance.

"I'm fine Elsa. And thanks for the warning." Anna said, smiling at me.

"Ice get over here!" Jack shouted at me, but I ignored him still.

"Not a problem." I said, smiling back. I felt my brothers hand on my shoulder by I shrugged his hand off.

"Are you...?" Elsa trailed off, looking at Jack.

"I'm Ice Frost. I guess you already know my brother Jack."