❄️Chapter Three❄️

Jack's PoV

The ice thinned to nearly a half inch after Ice stalked off. She staggered once and then kept walking.

"Ice!" I shouted.

"You have my ability now. Use it because you have to do everything by yourself!" Ice shouted.

"Ice, no. No no no. It's not supposed to be like this!" I said.

"GO MAKE THE ICE BROTHER." Ice shouted angrily. Once her mind was made up, it was made up.

"Ice, no. Get back here!" I said, jogging after her. She only dropped the staff she held and ran off.

"Ice!" I shouted.

"I don't believe in you anymore!" Ice snapped and just like that she was gone from my vision and nothing was left of her. Her staff lay on the ground, looking lonely and broken.

"Ice why did you have to be so stupid?" I mumbled, all memories of my little sister disappearing from my mind and being replaced with new ones.

"Please don't take her away from me." I whispered.

"Too late for that Jack Frost. I'm gone." A small child like voice said, and was carried away by the wind.

"Ice come back!" I shouted in anger that my little sister, the one I teased and the one I was supposed to protect, was gone forever.

"Take my staff and I might come back." Her small child-like voice said, rapidly fading.

"Ice!" I said, voice hovering just above a whisper. I grabbed my little sister's staff.

"Keep it. It's yours now." Ice said.

"Ice your my little helper. I need you." I said.

"And I'm coming back soon, on the next winter storm I promise. Keep an eye on Elsa and Anna. Tell no one I am gone, just merely sick." Ice said.