code lyoko - a crabby situation

"And that's how you solve this equation. It's really simple once you get the hang of it." The grey haired teacher with glasses states as she wrote on the board with the white chalk. "Now. Who can solve this equation for me?" She asked as she turned to her class. Jeramy and others saw one of Xana's crabs outside. "Uh, excuse me!" Odd raised his hand. "Odd, i'm surprised you're finally up to this level of math." The teacher said, obviously surprised that Odd would raise his hand. "Oh, it's nothing like that. It's just uh... we gotta to uh.. the infirmy! You see, my friends and I haven't been feeling well lately. I think it's something we ate." He said before the 4 friends started to fake cough, holding their stomachs. "Of course he's sick. Odd couldn't solve this equation even if the world depended on it!" Sissy stated as the class laughed along with her. "Very well. You may leave." The teacher informed them before the 4 friends dropped their acts and started to dash out the door. "Wait, hey! I thought you were sick!" The teacher said, holding a hand out before the door shut. "Uh, miss? I've been feeling kinda sick too." Sissy said as she raised her hand, determined to go see what the 4 was up to. "I'm not falling for that trick again. You're the principal's daughter! You should be setting a better example for your classmates, sissy!" the teacher scolded.

"I can't believe it! Xana is getting stronger by the day!" Jeremy said as he ran out the school with his friends. "But it's just one crab. What's the worst that can happen?" Odd asked. "Don't push your luck!" Eric warned, reminding him of how many near death situations they've been through because of this one enemy. "Alright, so whose gonna stay and whose gonna go to the lab?" Yumi asked as the 4 came a stop while panting. "I volunteer as tribute!" Odd announce as he ran towards the direction of the crab. "Looks like i'll be having crab for dinner. Hey, ugly! Over here!" Odd lightly teased as the crab turned its head towards him and started to give chase. Odd ran ran towards an unpopulated area. "we're counting on you, odd." Jeremy said as the remaining 3 made their way down the sewers, climbing down the ladder and riding their scooter alongside the dirty river. They used the ropes to get to the elevator faster and Eric punched in the elevator code, shoving his hands back into his pants pocket as the elevator went down.

When the door opened, Jeremy sat on his computer chair, circling around the table as his computer started up. "Aelitha, do you read me?" He asked as he typed on the keyboard, trying to pinpoint her location. The screen with Aelitha popped up. "Loud and clear and I've also sensed a tower activated but this time, the wavelength seems stronger than usual." "No kidding. Xana found a way to virtualize one of his crabs into the real world. I'll send Yumi and Eric over your way." "Okay." with that, the screen of aelitha closed. Eric and Yumi got out of the elevator a floor below and stepped into the scanners. "Transfer Yumi. Transfer, Eric. Scanner, Yumi. Scanner, Eric. Virulazation." Jeremy states as he hit the enter button, sending the  to lyoko. Meanwhile, on Odd's end.. "Laser arrow!" ODd shouted as he tried to shoot a laser arrow. Nothing came out. "Aw man... I should've known it wouldn't work." Odd said, slightly disappointed as he scratched the back of his head. "Woah!" A red laser from the crab shot towards him but he rolled over just in the nick of time. "Uhh, Jeremy? Not trying to rush you or anything but I'm in a bit of a pinch. The crab is being even more crabby than usual." Odd said as he backed up against the wall, looking around to find a way out. He spotted a vent on the ceiling. "You guys, you know what i'm going to say." Jeremy told the lyoko warriors. "I know that odd is having a tough time but we can't seem to find the tower." Aelitha said as the 3 looked around. "Watch out! 3 blocks are headed your way from the east!" Jeremy points out as the lyoko warriors turned their attention to the blocks. The 2 warriors got in front of aelitha to protect her from harm. Meanwhile, back on earth.. "Hyahh!" Odd grabbed a metal pipe that the crab slashed off with its feet and jumped towards the crab recklessly. He hit the xana mark on the crab and the crab collapsed. He climbed into the vent and after 3 seconds, the crab got back up on its feet. Back on Lyoko.. "Triangulate!" Eric said as he surrounded one of the blocks making a shape of a triangle with 2 clones. The block shot at a clone. Then another, before finally, the real deal stabbed the xana sign with his sword and the block exploded before devirtualizing.

Yumi threw her fan at a block and Eric caught up to Aelitha, deflecting the lasers with his sword as he ran. "I think I've finally found it." Aelitha stated as she looked into the water, seeing the tower. She dove in and went inside the tower. Meanwhile, crab legs were striking the ceiling behind Odd. Aelitha stepped into the middle circle before a light evoloped her, sending her to the top floor as a blue screen appeared. She typed in 'lyoko' on the screen. "Oh no!" Odd shouted as he blocked his face with his hands, a crab leg just inches away from him before it stopped. The blue screens surrounding Aelitha fell and soon, a light was evoloping the world. "Return to the past, now." Jeremy commanded as he the enter button. "Now who can solve this problem?" The teacher asked. Odd raised his hand. "Odd? I never knew you would be at this level of math." The teacher said, seeming slightly amused. "Ha! Odd couldn't solve this equation even if the world depended on it!" Sissy states as the class laughed. Sissy would know about saving the world. "As a matter of fact, he does know the answer." Jeremy says, looking at odd in expection. "The answer is 52!" Odd said. "See, sissy? Even a dimwit like Odd could know much more than you." Eric said. "Yeah, I certainly wouldn't want to be in her shoes." Yumi states before the group along with the rest of the class, including Sissy's two minions laughed. Oh, the nerve of them!

After school, the 4 were in the lab. "Odd. I never thought i'd say this, but you're a genius!" Jeremy said as he held Odd's shoulders. Odd got a sample for Jeremy from the crab to virtualize Aelitha and he wasn't planning on waiting to test it out. He worked on the program immediately, setting up the virtualization program accordingly before running back to the scanners. The scanner opened and Aelitha was no doubt, in front of their very eyes. "Aelitha!" the 4 shouted as they glomped her.