Road rage

"And so... Are there any questions?" The bushy grey haired teacher asked. Jeremy raised his hand causing the teacher's glasses to nearly fall off her face. Who would've thought that Jeremy, the smartest kid in class didn't understand something? "Yes, Jeremy?" The teacher asked as all eyes turned on the blonde genius. "Do you know any formulas that would work on improving a super computer?" He asked as his before puzzled friends started to grin, acknowledging his courage. "I'm sorry Jeremy but what you are referring to is simply science fiction." the teacher said as she pushed the glasses up the bridge of her nose. "You are truly a smart boy. Such a shame it all goes to waste on the impossible. Get your head out of the clouds." the teacher told him. Right then and there, Jeremy seemed to have made a fool out of himself. He was about to protest but Aelitha put a hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. Jeremy frowned before sitting back down but Kotaro wasn't going to have it. "I say your IQ is simply too low compared to the little genius boy and that's why you say its fiction." He teased as he stuck his tongue out childishly. He didn't care about positions. He'd be mean to the principal if he had to. Of course, he was asked to leave the class but he didn't care. "Anywhere is better than your boring lectures." He commented with a smirk before leaving.

At lunch time, Kotaro wasn't able to join the others of course. He was still in detention. But maybe he would be with them now if he had just shut up after sticking up for Jeremy. But nooo, he just had to blab on. "I never knew he actually cared for us!" Yumi said. "You're right. He always seemsthat only cares about his job but I guess he proved us wrong." Ulrich added. "Hey, these cakes taste great! Are you having yours, Jeremy?" Odd asked as he eyed Jeremy's cake that was just sexily sitting on the table, seducing the purplish blonde to gobble it up. Jeremy's eyes were glued to the computer. Well, it was to be expected of the computer genius. He never seems to take some time to rest. "Go ahead, Odd." "Hooray!" With Jeremy's permission, Odd helped himself to a second cake. "Don't blame us if you get diabetes." Ulrich said. Aelitha couldn't help but throw a curious glance at Jeremy's laptop. "What are you working on, Jeremy?" She asked before the two commenced in the most geekiest conversation in the world that only the two was capable of understanding. "Jeez, it still feels like we're in class with these two around." Yumi joked. "Ahhh my brain is going to turn into mush!" Odd said as he held his head. "Are you sure that's not from all the cake you've been eating?" Ulrich asked.

"I'm going to the bathroom. If I come back to find you gone then you'll serve double detention." Jim warned before going out the door and closing it. He opened the door again to see if Kotaro was already gone and glared as Kotaro simply gave him a child-like innocent smile before the door shut again, locking. 'why would I waste anymore of my time here?' Kotaro thought as he slid the window open, activating a clone from the watch Jeremy made before making his escape.

As Kotaro ran away, looking back with a mischevious grin plastered on his face, he finally came to a stop when all the lights went off. It wasn't just the school lights. The whole area was having a power outage! There was an outbreak of chaos when the street lights stopped working, causing a huge traffic jam. The group of 5 soon entered Kotaro's field of vision and he joined them as they ran towards the lab. He caught an unpleasant scent. "Sissy is lurking, i'll distract her. You go to the lab." Kotaro said as the 5 gave him a nod of acknowledgement before he started to slow down to a stop. He turned towards Sissy's direction with his hands in his pockets and Sissy hid behind a tree, trying not to be spotted. When she glanced out again from behind the tree, he was gone, along with the other 5 but at least she knew what direction they headed to. Right when she was about to run and attempt to catch up with the others, Kotaro grabbed her arm from behind, pulling her into him and wrapped his arms around her waist. "And just what do you think you're doing, little princess?" Kotaro asked as Sissy looked up at him, a blush creeping over her face. "Say.." He leaned in towards her ear and whispered in a husky voice "i'll give you a good time if you dispatch your little minions elsewhere." Sissy nodded and Kotaro finally let go of her since it was clear she wasn't going to run away. He shoved his hands in his pockets once again. "Herb, Nicholas. You don't have to keep following me anymore." Sissy said as she snapped, giving a spoiled command. Herb and Nicholas started to leave as Herb was chewing onto a handknerif filled with jealousy and Nicholas looked back, seeming lonely before the two exited from Sissy's and Kotaro's sights. Sissy smiled as she rubbed her cheek against Kotaro's shoulder and held his arm as they walked. His eye twitched. 'Next time, i'm letting Ulrich handle her.' he thought as he led her to an abandoned cabin. Sissy waited excitedly as Kotaro started to open the door, expecting something romantic but instead, she ended up being kicked into the cabin and the door closed, locking her in. "Let me out! You tricked me! I'm telling Ulrich about this!" Sissy yelled as she consecutively banged onto the door. On the other side, Kotaro was leaning against the door with his arms crossed and eyes closed, glad he finally got rid of her. "I'm pretty sure Ulrich wouldn't care. He's too busy fawning over Yumi as you well know. If you don't want to end up like that in the future then try not to stick your nose into things too much." Herb ran into view and stopped, holding his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "I knew you were sketchy!" Herb said as he pointed at Kotaro. "Don't worry sissy, i'm coming to save you now!" Herb pulled his sleeves up and started to walk towards the red head, seeming all high and mighty but he instantly got locked into the cabin too. "Some hero you are." Sissy said. "I've always dreamed of being alone with a boy. Just not with you!" Kotaro looked up at the sky. 'it's all up to you now, lyoko warriors' he thought.

Meanwhile, on lyoko. "Yippee! This is fun!" Odd said as he skied down the ice slide ahead of Aelitha and shooted arrows at the monsters that decided to join them, making sure to clear Aelitha's path. "W-woooahh!" Aelitha was twirling in a circle in a sitting position before the two finally landed on the ground. Odd landed on all four, immediately holding his arm in case he needed to shoot another laser arrow and of course, Aelitha landed on her butt. Odd wasn't on guard enough. He ended up getting defeated by a beam that was out of his line of sight. Ulrich jumped on the crab, stabbing the lyoko sign before jumping onto another crab, trying to control it and the crab he mounted started heading towards another crab. He jumped off when the two crabs crashed and looked back to make sure they were really gone before he got defeated also. Yumi and Aelitha ran but soon came to a stop when they realized there was no ground to get to the tower. But there wasn't any time for Aelitha's singing. The crabs were closing in on them and fast! Without a second thought, Yumi grabbed Aelitha and swung her around 3 times before throwing her to the tower before being defeated. Aelitha entered the tower and started to enter the code before all hell started to unleash from road rage. "Return to the past, now" the blue screens started to fall before a light started to consume the world, rewinding time back.

This time, Kotaro was at lunch with the others because Jeremy decided not to repeat his mistake. "Thanks for sticking up for me back there." Jeremy said. "Tch. Just don't think we're friends." Kotaro retorted coldly. "Enjoyed your date with Sissy?" Ulrich teased. Kotaro shot a glare at him. "Next time, you're bait." "guess he didn't enjoy it" Yumi said with a chuckle. Odd was about to reach out for Kotaro's cake while he was distracted in conversation but Kotaro stepped on Odd's shoe. "You are NOT having my cake!" he said murderously. "remind me never to mess with his sweets again."