confessions

"Hey, Yumi. Can I talk to you for a minute? Meet up with me outside of school." Ulrich said over the phone. "Okay. I'll be right there." Yumi said before closing her flip phone, heading out to meet with him. "I knew you would come." Ulrich said with a smile. "Let's go somewhere where nobody can find us." He grabbed her hand and they started to head away from the school. "Ulrich? You do know class is going to start soon and I think we're far enough. Can you just tell me what's up?" Yumi asked, not allowing to drag her out any further than this. "Well, actually-" "Yumi, get away from him!" another Ulrich cut him off as he tackled his clone to the ground. The clone disappeared and Ulrich hugged Yumi. "Yumi! I'm so glad you're okay! If anything happened to you, I wouldn't know what i'd do!" she hugged Ulrich back. "I feel the same way. You already know this but I love you." she said before the two had a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Jeremy was taking Aelitha to the computer lab. "What's so important that we have to go there now?" the puzzled girl asked. "I've been wanting to try out this new program to give you more powers but you'll have to be on lyoko itself for the upgrade to work." Jeremy says as he shooed her into the scanner. Once Jeremy heard about the situation from Ulrich, he immediately rushed to the lab, heading towards the scanners. "Transfer, Aelitha." The fake Jeremy spoke into the speaker. "Aelitha, get out of there, now!" Jeremy shouted, tearing the door open before it could trap her and send her to the other world. He pulled her out of the scanner, hugging her close. "Mind telling me what's going on?" Aelitha asked. Jeremy explained the situation to her in the evelvator, heading towards the computer room. As expected, the clone disappeared upon being figured out. Aelitha felt special. Jeremy had run all the way here in such a short amount of time just for and he was far from being an athlete. that only means Aelitha meant that much to him. She took off Jeremy's glasses and he blushed slightly. "Uhh.. Aelitha? W-what're you doing?" he asked. "Doing what I should've done a long time ago." She said as she kissed Jeremy's forehead softly.

"What's up, kotaro? It's pretty rare for you to want to talk to someone that's outside of your mission. Is it something important? We're alone too. Don't tell me you've fallen for me." Odd joked as he sat next to the red head. "That's not me, you idiotic feline." Kotaro said, holding Kiwi as he kicked Odd's leg playfully. The clone disappeared but they didn't bother to question it. Kotaro sat next to Odd. "I see you've been taking good care of Kiwi. Just don't get too close. I might get jealous if people mistake you for Kiwi's owner." Odd joked before a calming silence lingered in the air. Kotaro finally spoke up. "You know, I don't really like cats. But if it's you, then I wouldn't mind having one." "I wouldn't mind keeping another dog either."

"And then, the clone suddenly disappeared! Which is odd. Get it? Because my name is Odd? Okay, i'll shut up." Odd said when Kotaro punched his arm gently. The other four were looking away from each other, blushing madly. "What's up with them?" Kotaro asked. Odd shrugged.