Chapter 2: In Our Town

"Unless there's some sort of horrific monster behind it," Rainbow Dash said to Sunset Shimmer.

"What makes you say that?" Said Sunset.

"'Cause fighting a horrific monster would be super awesome!" Said, Rainbow in a excited tone.

"I reckon we just head into town and talk to some people and find out what's going on." Suggested Applejack.

"Those SMILES are bad news." Said Pinkie Pie, being suspicious of the villagers' smiles. The Main Seven did as Applejack said, for her suggestion. As the teenage girls walked into town, many of the villagers that saw them coming by..mostly gave them a really bright smile and said, "Welcome."

Then, it seemed like every villager that saw The Equestria Girls, kept saying a 'welcome' to them over and over again. "This place is the most pleasant place in Earth." Fluttershy said.

"Welcome." A girl walked to Fluttershy. Fluttershy's response to her was a pleasant giggle.

Rainbow shrugged in disgust and stated something in a sarcastic way. "Thanks a lot, map."

"Welcome." A male villager said to Sunset.

"What brings you into town?" Another villager said.

"We're... Not entirely sure," Sunset wasn't sure what the map had called them in for.

"I see. Well, all here are welcome in our little village. My name is Double Diamond." The villager with white hair introduced the other villager that was next to him. "And this is Party Favor."

"Howdy, Double Diamond," Applejack said. "I'm Applejack. This here is Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Sunset Shimmer. We're all from Canterlot and go to CHS."

"Wow. You all have your own unique marks." Double Diamond looked at the different cutie marks that the Main Seven had.

"If you don't mind." Sunset put her hand out, "Has there been any sort of trouble here lately?"

"Trouble? Why I don't think we've ever had any trouble in our little village?" Said Double.

"It's true. You'll see. Hmm." Party agreed.

Double began walking, leading the way so that Sunset and the others could follow him. "Perhaps, you'll care to speak to our founder; Starlight Glimmer."

"I wish everybody here in Earth was as nice as these people are." Fluttershy adored nice people.

"I got my eye on them." Pinkie said. "Something is rotten! And whatever the name is of the village we're in right now."

Double and Party knocked on a door to a building, "Starlight, we have some new visitors."

Rainbow looked at Applejack, "Be ready to fight. We don't know what's gonna come through that door."

Starlight opened the door and the rest of them entered the room she was in. "Welcome! I'm so pleased to have you here."

Rainbow groaned in annoyance. Double introduced the girls to Starlight, "This is Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Sunset Shimmer."