Sixty Four.

Aria's pov;

Waking up on Saturday morning, wasn't something I anticipated to do. It was the day that I had to meet Josh Stone, his team and my new sleeping space. I hated every part of it. It made me hate myself for being so cruel and distant with everyone, but I had to di it, it was too late. I had to get my shit together and be brave. Be the brave Aria I truly am and keep my head up high.

I dressed myself in a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans, a white tank top and a leather jacket, along with a pair of boots. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and drunk the last sip of my morning coffee. I had gotten a text of the address I was supposed to go to and I had to be there in about twenty minutes.

I have been fairly better than two days ago and yesterday, meaning that my black circles from all the crying and the lack of sleep, have become significantly smaller. Though still there, they are easily covered up now. I was still an emotional wreck, I haven't dared to look outside my window in attempt to look out for Harry, because it would make my heart flutter in a bad way. Only thinking that we have to face each other on Monday, makes me wonder if I should ditch college once and for all and start a company without a degree.

My heart is craving for his attention, his eyes to look at mine and his body to connect with my own, but my logic and head are telling me that there are boundaries and no excuses now that my life is upside down. I will get no mercy if I do something wrong and nor will they show mercy to Harry. I am not going to risk anything, our lives and health are on the line. I care more about Harry's life than my own, but only knowing he will be worried about me if something happens to me, makes me equally cautious of my actions.

I got on my bike and drove to this big warehouse. The warehouse was surprisingly neat from the outside and didn't look wrecked in one bit. It was pretty polished, even though isolated. I had my gun on me and I'm sure Josh knew that as well. He waited for me outside, with his trusty bodyguard, Rowland.

"Aria, you made it" Josh smiled.

"Did I have a choice?" I raised a brow at him.

"It's a figure of speech, doesn't mean I am being literal" He said.

"Do I need to be searched again?" I asked him.

"No, your gun will come handy to you around here. Better be prepared than unarmed" He said. His logic is making my brain cells hurt.

"I broke the bug, if you didn't figure it out already" I said.

"I know" He nodded.

"I don't need bugs on me, you don't need to watch every single thing I do. Since I am trusting you with Harry's life and my own, you should trust me as well" I challenged him. He might have his rules, but I have my own.

"You're new here, you're not going to be let to do everything so easily yet. You need to gain the trust" He said.

"Don't underestimate me, Stone" I said.

"We'll see in the future, Mrs. Thomas. But for now, let's get you inside and get started with the tour. You need to get an ID out to come here" He said.

"Great" I rolled my eyes.

We walked towards the door of the warehouse, where there was a code and an ID scan. They are really organized and careful with what they do, they are not playing around. The code was 4829. I'll need to remember that.

"The code is confidential. Don't you try anything, while you type it, it scans your fingertips. It's a lost cause for you to try and bring somebody here to potentially expose us" He said.

"Organized killers, wow. I'm impressed" I said.

"We're not killers, Aria. We are a business that gets what it wants and needs and we work strategically" He said.