~1~ Prison life

Edited~

In a level of Impel down, where the heat from the level below was almost too much to bear, a girl, hair with locks of a clear, sea blue, and crystals of six floated behind her back, sat as she gazed through the bars of her prison cell.

Her icy blue eyes seemed yet to dull from the happiness and glee that was of her nature. She was waiting for a certain person to meet at the appointed time. Across from her, the gleeful singing of what she called him as "Mr. Clown man" was practicing a dance with his fellow prison mates.

She turned her head left and right, her cell was not an ordinary cell, it was empty, devoid of any other prisoners, though the faint trace of blood could be seen along the floor and bars of the cell. The last time there were others they refused to play with her, or do anything, because if one of the outside pirates were to hear they had hurt her, or even worse, killed her, more than one crew would come to take their head. This little girl was known throughout the grand line and the world. They always found out, and would come to take her back no matter what.

What had happened was, one day instead of thinking of helping themselves, In a way it made it worse, when she had tried to get one of them to talk, they had pushed her off and she had scraped herself badly, she was still 8, but she tried not to cry, because she had once been told that crying was weak.

The prisoners gawked at this, she made a small whimper, but that was enough to send a guard animal to the prisoners.

Her way with animals was enchanting, which is why the bulking form of a demon guard, otherwise known as the jailor beast, had bashed through the doors and slaughtered them, She had gotten used to all the blood long before she had gotten herself here.

She was left alone after that, and the doors had to be even more re-enforced, she can still remember Sadi-Chans shrieks and the beating. Amelia flinched at the memory.

The prison wanted to keep the prisoners alive, well, barely, how did she get in level 3 of impel down? She was only 8. Her bounty when she started was 15,000,000 beli, but as time went by it became 65,000,000 and before she entered impel down it went to a 100,000,000.

How she had gotten such a high bounty, and at her age? Well, that would need a trip down memory lane.

The heat of the place did not faze her, her extraordinary power caused her to feel only a slight warmth. She looked outside the bars with a happy smile, she liked watching Mr. Clown man dance and sing.

But this time she looked side by side, 'He should be here by now.' She thought, she then giggled slightly to herself, 'She should be here right now.'

She heard a small knock from the back of her cell, her head perked up to this, and she slowly inched backwards, there was a small hole at the corner of the cell, where she would meet a friend of hers that kept her company for only short moments.

She sat by the corner and used a charred piece of an object to scrawl little doodles on the corner of the wall. A small voice was heard, "Em?"

She replied with a wide grin and a giggle, "Mister Ivan!" He always replied, "That's Miss Ivan to you." Amelia giggled, "Oopsies, Hello Miss Ivan~"

The voice then said in a hushed tone, "Quiet! I don't want those guards to come by." The voice sounded sorrowful, "I wish I could get you out, the heat makes my hair horrible! The things you make me do, Em." She grinned, "It's not so bad."

"You poor thing, Being so independent... I love you like you're my own daughter em- whoops! I'm gonna have to leave in a bit." Amelia pouted, "No story?" Ivan replied, a hint of smile in his, well, er, her voice, "All right, but it's gonna have to be short."

And that's what happened every week, the date was a bit unsure, Amelia had lost track after the first month.

Ivan had gone, and Amelia had once again sat in the cell, the small sea prism cuffs that were still too big for her, not like they could do much. Her powers weren't from devil fruit.

She closed her eyes, hoping to get a little sleep,

She remembered the voice that had yelled for her, "AMELIA!"

Amelia's eyes flew open, the same memory, she could never forget. She couldn't.

Tears fell down her face and she was silent, she blinked,

"Hey, crying is only for wimps, weaklings." Another voice rang in her head, she could still remember him hitting her across the head.

She looked down at herself, her tattered blue dress, the frills worn down, the red bow on her dress dirty, and the big navy bow in her blue hair even more tattered.

She can even remember his smirk, "Can't even tie a bow?" His hands swiftly tied the big navy bow in her blue hair.

She fell backwards onto her back, no one had bothered to change her clothes. The striped prison ones were too big. That lady who escorted her in was nice enough to let her keep it.

She was hungry, quite hungry, there was nothing to eat, this was Starvation Hell after all. Amelia smiled, remembering her meat loving friend.

"IMMM SOOOO HUNNGRYYY!!!" He would yell, he sat next to her, "Shishishi, you hungry too, Amelia?"

Amelia gazed at the opposite wall on the left side of the cell. She had used a charred piece of an object to make drawings, one of a children's, it always made her feel better.

On the wall, there were three pictures.

The first, it was a child's drawing of a person in a straw hat, he had a big grin and a scar under his left eye.

The second, was a person in a spotted hat, he seemed to have a smirk and had a circle around him.

The third, was a person with spiked hair, goggles, and what seemed to be a scowl upon his face.

The memories of these people really did make her laugh with glee, because it was amazing how wrong the definition of pirates along the grand line were.

Because not all pirates are heartless.