Chapter 1: New Life

"The baby's coming!" screams a woman with wavy brown hair and blue eyes. Her pale ivory skin coated in sweat as the doctors surrounding her tell her to breathe and push. The woman screams again as she pushes and grips the hand of her husband, a brown eyed, black haired man, who winced at his wife's strength. Another push and scream and the room is filled with the cries of a baby.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs White! It's a healthy baby boy!" Says the doctor who hands the crying child to a nurse waiting with a warm blanket. The nurse wraps the baby up snuggly in the blanket and carries the newborn to the waiting arms of its parents who smile as they see their son for the first time.

"He's so handsome ~" Mrs. White says softly holding the baby in her arms smiling as the baby grabs one of her fingers tightly.

"Yes he is dear." Says Mr. White as he looks upon his newborn son. The doctors leave after removing all the unnecessary medical equipment that was used for the birth.

A nurse with a clip board comes in with a big smile, "So, what is the name of your son?" asks the nurse. The couple looks at each other then their baby who is now fast asleep when they answer,
"Henry. Henry Issac White."

The nurse smiles as she writes down all the information she needs to make the baby's birth certificate before leaving the parents alone with their newborn child.

The year is 1949 and these unsuspecting parents have no idea who their child will grow up to be. For now they embrace their sweet baby boy without a care in the world.  This is the story of Henry White,Creator of the animatronics and co owner of Fazbear Entertainment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This will be my way of telling the story of my cosplay! Enjoy!