Move in Day Pt.1

My alarm went off. I turned it off eagerly and got out of bed. I yawned and stretched. First day at college! Well, move in day. I had a long ride ahead of me. I planned out my day for the 50th time while I took a shower and finished getting ready. I dried off and got dressed. I looked in the mirror to see if I really looked as good as I imagined. (I did). I had on a simple white polo, ripped jeans, cuffed slightly with some foamposites. Not too much, but enough to let this college campus know that I'm that nigga. I picked up my black jacket just in case it got cold.

     My mom called me downstairs. We were running late and it was my fault. I came down stairs and she shook her head. "You couldn't put on a dress or something?" She said grabbing the keys. She never agreed with me being gay or with the way I dress. I ignored her and we got in the car. Luckily I stayed up all night to pack and the car was already loaded so we weren't too late. I put my headphones in and started listening to Q Da Fool. I fell asleep eventually.

     When I woke up we were at McDonald's. My mom asked me did I want anything. She know I don't eat fast food often. "No thanks, ma. I gotta pee though. I'll go inside and grab a water or something after I use the bathroom." She was on Instagram, paying me no mind. I hate that my cousin made her one of those. I got out and she stayed in the drive through line.

     I finished in the bathroom and as I was walking out, this fine girl walked in. It took everything in me to not hit her with the "Aye shorty with the 5's on! What's good with you ma?!". So I  just smiled and got in line. I ordered a water and a medium fry. My mama wouldn't know. Imma sit in here and eat them so I don't hear her mouth. I was on my twitter TL when I looked up and somebody was sitting down across from me. It was shorty with the 5's. I was mid fry when she sat down. I'm sure I looked goofy as hell. She laughed and took it out and sat in on a napkin. Classy. I like it.

     She said to me with smoothness "Hi, what's your name?" She had this southern accent that made her 10 times more attractive. I knew I picked a college down here for a reason. I answered "Renee, but everybody calls me Ren. The shorties call me Renzel." I winked and she laughed. Her smile is so cute. "Where you from? I know you not from here talking like that." she asked as she stole my fry. Bold. I like that. I said "The DMV ma". She rolled her eyes, "Why all y'all say that? How y'all from 3 places?!". I laughed, "It's just a thing ma. But I'm from Maryland specifically." She nodded. I asked her, "What's your name?". She answered trying to mock my accent, "Chanel, but I let the niggas call me Nelly." We laughed.

     "Good job. You sound just like us." My phone rang. Shit! My mama. I told Chanel to give me a second. I stepped away like the gentleman I am and answered. "What the hell are you doing?!" I got scared. My mama scary man. I answered politely, lying my ass off in the process, "I'm sorry mama, the line in the bathroom was long. I got in and slipped. I had to clean my shoes mama, you know I love my shoes. Then I got in line to get my water and-". She cut me off, "Renee. I seen your lying ass at the table with some girl. Your dumb ass shouldn't have sat by the window. Throw them damn fries out and let's go!" I tried to hold my laugh in, she caught me. "Alright, ma".

     I walked back over to Chanel. "Aye I gotta go, can I get your number and hit you later?" She threw fries and yelled, "I don't know who the fuck you think I am but you just ain't gonna hit-" "Chillllll! Hit, as in 'hit you up later'!" She blushed in embarrassment and helped get the fries off me. "I'm sorry..." I smiled and said "It's cool shorty. I think I deserve your number now though. Soooooo?" She laughed and I unlocked my phone so she could put her number in. She saved it as "Nelly 😋💦" I looked up like. She laughed and gave me a hug goodbye. Then said "I gotta go. I'm running late. 'Hit me' later so I can save your number" we both died at her impression of me and left.

     As soon as I got in the car my mom gave me this look. I put my head down and listened to more music. I texted Chanel.

Me: Renzel reporting live.
Her: 😂 you a clown. I see you didn't waste any time hitting me up.
Me: What can I say? I'm a go getter.
Her: Shut up. Play me in pool.
Me: Okay. I suck though. So this an automatic dub for you ma. What you save my name as?
Her: 😏
Me: Tell me!

     She sent a picture of our convo and it said, "Papi Renzel 😩🙊"

Me: 😏 I like that.
Her: I bet you do fruitcake lol

     Then we played 8 ball until I dozed off again, this time with a smile on my face.