Set Up

I went to my next class after chilling with Nel. I made a friend named Martell. He plays basketball for the team. I didn't want to tell him about my dad, I don't want special treatment. It was a lot of cute girls in there too. I got my work cut out for me at this school. Class was over. Me and Martell said goodbye and I got a text. Kyla.

Her: I wish I could kiss your eye Daddy 😩. Im sorry. You looked so sexy fighting though 😋
Me: Get off my line whore
Her: Ouch. You'll regret that.

     Man fuck her. I was on my way to my last class finally. This one was with my baby. I sat with her of course. I didn't take any notes. She took them for us. My shorty a scholar. She paid zero attention to me the whole class. Even when I rubbed her pussy through her shorts. Focused. I like that.

     Class was over. We went back to my place. Chanel was showing Angela and I the stuff she bought and trying to see how we could match. I think I started something. Nel and Angela becoming really close. It's cute. But that means I can't really bring the shorties back here unless Angela gone. Complicated.

     While babe was showing me her clothes I got a text. Kyla again.

Her: Renee please! I need your help! C beat me! I'm at the main building. Help please! I'm so scared!

     I didn't want to. But I couldn't leave her out there. I told babe I had to go meet Ayanna because she had my notebook. She said okay and to be careful.

     I ran to the main building so fast. I get there and Kyla whispered, "Ren! Over here! Please help." I walked over. She was by the dumpster. I asked her, "You good? Wait. Where she hit you at?" It was no marks on her. Next thing you know, C and 2 other studs came from behind the dumpster. "Fuck!" I was set up! I ran to the gym. I don't know why, something just told me to. They caught me and beat my ass. I was getting mine though. I hit the fat one in her jaw and C in her eyebrow again. C pushed me to the ground and kicked my stomach. I screamed. I heard people yelling, it was Martell and two other niggas. Thank God for late night hoop sessions! They came over and beat the shit out of C and them. The one guy screamed "Bunch of dirty dykes! Too pussy to fight her one on one!" C and the rest ran away.

     Martell and his chubby friend Greg helped me walk back to my spot. The other one who was real skinny watched our back to make sure they didn't come back. His name was Brandon. That's probably the guy Lori was arguing with. The rest of the walk was a blur.

     Martell used my key to open the door. He sat me down on the chair. Greg and Brandon came in. Greg was eyeing Angela as she slept. All the noise woke up Nel, she was a light sleeper. "Baby oh my God! What the hell?! Are you okay?! Ayanna did this?! What happened?!" I was spitting up blood so Brandon told the story. He was loud so that woke Angela up. She ran and grabbed me a wet towel. Angela said, "Renee why did you lie to me?!" I told her I was sorry, and that I knew she would get mad at me. I started angry crying. How could I be so stupid?!

     Chanel held me and rubbed my back. "It's okay baby, don't cry. That bitch Kyla got something coming, I swear to God." Chanel and Angela thanked the guys. Greg said, "No problem, call any of us if you need anything, Mart got our number." He was looking at Angela when he said that. They'd be cute. They left and Chanel helped me to the bed.

     "Lay down baby. You're okay now." She rubbed my back as her and Angela talked about revenge. Last thing I heard before I fell asleep was Angela say her sister had a taser.