s e v e n t e e n: surprise

A N D I E

Five hours later, David and I were finally in LA. The entire group came to surprise me, and help us unpack. Since there are are so many people here, we unpacked pretty quickly, although David won't let me in our room yet.

"No, you can't go in there!" David laughs as he closed the door behind him.

"But that's my room!" I laugh, trying to push pass him.

"You need to wait." He laughs, picking me up, and sitting me on the couch next to Heath.

"Now, I'm gonna go take in the truck. When we get back, we can all go get dinner." David explains, holding the key up.

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"Where's Corinna?" I ask, looking around.

I've never met Corinna in person, but I watch her on the vlogs, and we've talked several times. She's really cool, and I've been looking forward to meeting her.

"She's at work, she'll be home at like seven." Alex says as David leaves.

"Oh, okay... well if I can't go in my room, how am I supposed to get dressed for dinner?" I ask, gesturing towards my sweatpants, and old shirt.

"I have an extra outfit in my bag." Liza says, pointing at her backpack. I give her a "really?" look.

"Liza, your clothes are not gonna fit me." I laugh.

"Yeah, I got a lil boy body, it's cool." She says, quietly, making everyone laugh.

"Well, we can go in the room. Let me, Liza, and Kristen get an outfit from the boxes so you can go get cleaned up." Gabbie proposes, I shrug, agreeing. They make they're way to the room, with me following them.

"The boxes with the pink duct tape are the clothes I wear the most." I explain as they nod.

"Also, can you pass me the box with the purple tape so I can get my soap and makeup?" I ask.

"Jeez, did you color code everything?" Kristen asks, making me laugh.

"Yes."

"Oh my god, I was totally kidding." Kristen laughs, handing me the box.

I grab my stuff, heading into the bathroom, and figuring out how to turn the shower on. Got it! I took a quick shower because I was trying to get back to my friends. I turn off the water, grabbing a towel, and wrapping it around myself. I towel dry my hair, letting it air dry, so it can be wavy.

There's a knock on the bathroom door, I open it. Liza hands me an outfit, and closes the door. I take a look at the outfit. Wow, they would give me a shirt I can't wear a bra with. I get dressed, and do my makeup as quick as I can before going back outside.

Outfit: