t h i r t y t h r e e: twitch

//authors note: hey sorry I know it's been like forever but I've been real stressed with college, life, anxiety and depression so yeah. I only have two weeks of school left so I'll be uploading more soon.//

A N D I E

January, 2018

@daviddobrik: thank you for everything

@daviddobrik: thank you for everything. Happy one year, pookie. You make me so happy 💕
754,000 likes
view all comments
@drealopez: I'm gonna have a meltdown, this is so cute. I don't deserve you, bubba💘
@username02: this is the cutest fucking thing
@vanilladingdong: wow relationship goals

 I don't deserve you, bubba💘@username02: this is the cutest fucking thing@vanilladingdong: wow relationship goals

@drealopez: David + I circa 2013/2014. This was such a rocky time for our friendship, but i was already super in love with him despite all the fighting 💕 love you, bubba, happy one year...
789,000 likes
view all comments
@daviddobrik: hey I fell in love with you FIRST lol
@daviddobrik: and also stop saying friendship, like we're not married
@drealopez: @daviddobrik stop saying that, you're causing hysteria 😂
@username03: I'm gonna kms this is so cute
@username04: u guys are engaged, I'm calling it
@corinnakopf: my god, this is the cutest thing

David and I sat on the couch at the guys' house, and I watched as Scott and Todd filmed a bit in front of us. As I sit on my phone, scrolling through my news feed, Kristen suddenly sits on the arm rest of the couch, and stares at David and I, suspiciously, for a while. I stare back at her, oddly and uncomfortably, waiting for her to say something.

"Hey you two..." says Kristen, squinting at David and I as she looks at us strangely.

"Hey Kristen, what's up?" David asks her, his expression miming mine as he gives Kristen the same, confused stare.

"Are you guys hiding something from us?" Kristen asks quietly, and suddenly, I feel my heart sink into my ass.

"Uh, no?" I squeak out, unsure, and totally unconvincingly as David rolls his eyes, and laughs a little.

"Mhm..." Kristen side-eyes me, squinting at me, and making my heart race a million miles an hour.

"Kristen, stop being weird." David laughs, trying to change the subject.

"You guys are hiding something. I know it, and I'm gonna find out..."

• • •

May, 2018

I walk past David, towards my room as I roll my eyes, "David, stop," I sigh.

"Well, I wanna know," shouts David as he follows me into my room, without closing the door.

"Quiet!" I snap in a hushed tone, turning around and stepping closer to him.

David and I stare at each other, looking into each other's eyes as I try to read his expression. I cross my arms over my chest, staring up at him, intensely. David groans throwing his hands up, frustratedly, and turns around to avoid looking at me.

"This isn't helping." I say in a stern voice, walking around to face him. David's face softens, looking down at me with a hurt look on his face.

"Tell me what's on your mind."

"Why don't you wanna tell people we're engaged?" David asks, and I sigh in response.

I gather my thoughts before speaking: "David it's just so much pressure..."

"-Pressure for what?" David asks, his brows furrowed, implying confusion and anger.

"To get married!" I shout, frustratedly.

"That's the point of being engaged!" David screams, stomping passed me, angrily, and walking into the living room, where Corinna sits at her desk, playing a video game.

"You're causing a scene! Let's talk privately, please, David." I plead, gesturing towards the room.

Corinna takes off her headphones, giving me a concerned look. "Guys, I'm-," David cuts her off:

"What's the point of being engaged if you don't want to get married?!" David shouts, frustratedly, causing Corinna to gasp loudly.

"I want to marry you! I just don't want the pressure from everyone if we tell them. Baby, I love you, and I love our love for each other. I just wanted to keep it for ourselves for a while!" I admit, the feeling of pressure lifting from my chest as the ball of anxiety leaves the pit of my stomach.

"Why can't you just tell me that instead of being dismissive?" David asks, making me feel so instantaneously dumb.

"I'm sorry..." I sigh, stepping closer to him, and hugging him tightly.

"You guys...?" Corinna says, cautiously, an unsettling, nervous tone in her voice.

"Sorry, Corinna-" David begins, but Corinna cuts him off:

"I'm live on twitch..." Corinna says, nervously, causing my heart to drop as David and I look at each other.

"What?"