realization

Ennard's POV

''Afton i'm so bored!'' I complained to Mr.Afton as he was filling out paper work. He stopped and gave me the LOOK then said ''Ennard give me a minute i'm busy'' then went back to doing what he was doing ,I pouted and stomped away as I was walking out of Afton's office  I heard circus baby start running towards me saying ''Ennard,Ennard look!'' I turned around blushing,I have a huge crush on baby. ''y-yes baby what is it?'' she showed me a ring I stared at it confused but knew where it was going then she said something  that crushed my heart and soul ''me and Ft.Freddy  are getting married!'' I stood there in complete shock then said ''o-oh congratulations baby w-when is your wedding?'' she said "in about three months'' I stood crushed  then I started crying, baby asked ''Ennard are you alright?'' I replied ''y-yes i'm fine ,um I have to go now b-bye'' I ran away with tears steaming down from my face.as I ran past Afton's office he wasn't working I then thought "that's strange he's ALWAYS working" I walked in and stood there in silent until he looked and saw me still kind of crying and asked" Ennard why are you crying?" he looked concerned and I told him.

time skip

After I told him what happened he hugged me then mumbled something I couldn't hear "Afton did you say something?" he shook his head then told me "Ennard when I was building you the personality I gave you was that of my dead wife but a little bit different and I was bi all my life so when you came to life I fell in love again with your design and personality but since you are a robot I knew I could never love you people might think I'm crazy, hell YOU might think I'm crazy but I still love you that's why I keep you hidden and why I do a lot of work to keep my mind off of you and that day you told me you had a crush on circus baby I was devastated I cried all night so I know how you feel" I blushed as Afton said that but I felt bad so then I did the unthinkable in this situation.

to be continued

lol I'm a dick head sorry for the cliffhanger ill be back soon