Realization Part 2

"so then I did the unthinkable in this situation."

Afton's POV

As I told Ennard how I felt he did something that I haven't done in a LONG time.....HE KISSED ME!!! I was so shocked i couldn't breath. he pinned me to the wall and kept his stance just kissing me i couldn't do anything but kiss back so I did. After several minutes he backed away embarrassed "O-OH MY G-GOSH AFTON I-I-I'M SO S-SORRY I DIDN'T M-MEAN IT!!!!" ennard said anxiously "n-no ennard it's fine...I actually enjoyed that" we stood there silently blushing until Ennard broke the silence"a-afton...I love you" he said with the cutest face ever" i love you too Ennard." 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP

I had just woken up in my office to hear laughing from behind the door and when i got up to open it i saw the girls Ballora,Baby,and Funtime Foxy (in this ft foxy is a girl and from now on i will be referring to her as Amber) "excuse me what are you doing behind my office door"? i accidentally said sternly Amber then replied "oh we just heard that you and ennard are in a relationship so we stopped by to say........" she suddenly stopped. "to say what miss amber" baby then chuckled" ohhhhhh he called you miss"."to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!"Amber shouted at me while the girls throw confetti everywhere and you'd think that after more than 30 years that i'd get used to all the screaming and confetti everywhere but.....no "oh thank you,i guess" and after i said that Ennard finally woke up and he wakes up FUSSY AF as he walked you can tell that he wanted to punch the girls he was staring right at them but he didn't he came up to me and picked me up (all animatronics are like 7 ft tall and william is 4'1 in this...he's short) "AAAHHH E-ENNARD WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING" he looked at me with a rape face...that did not help"i'm putting my little river to bed~" i got MAD Ennard knows i hate it when people calls me little river but i went with it anyway.

LOL this was a nice chapter also ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER...im sorry im just running out of ideas and if you want to know william hates being called "little river" because he's short and his last name afton is also the name of a river in scotland  a little lesson for ya'll