Chapter 3|| The after

CLARKES POV

It's been 78 days since praimfaya. And it took me about a month to recover from the radiation. But I made it. And everyday again I try to contact Bellamy, I try to contact the Ark. But mostly Bellamy. And I had no idea you could miss a person this much. And I had at least another 5 years left without him.

Everyday I speak in the radio. Talking to Bellamy in the hope he could hear me. In the hope that he might one day respond. At this point of time I don't know if they made it up there. I don't know if they survived. 

This morning I once again woke up from a nightmare. A nightmare where Bellamy and all the rest of my friends were dead because the Ark blew up. And they were on it. I could hear the screams of pain in my head, I could feel the heat and I could feel the burns. It was awfull. And so once again I got up and took the radio.

"Here we go again. Hey Bellamy if you can hear me, it's been 78 days since praimfaya. I don't know how much longer I can handle this. I keep having nightmares. And i'm so alone, I keep calling you everyday to keep me sane. But I don't know how much longer I can handle this. I miss you, I miss everybody. I hope you're alive out there, and I hope you can hear me. And I sure know Raven can find a way to make the radio work. And if she does we can finally talk again, I miss your voice, I miss your peacefull voice that kept me centerd to the ground, I miss your voice that made me believe I was worth it, because you cared for me, I..... I just miss you."

A tear rolled over my cheeks as I said the last word. I wiped it away, and lay the radio aside me. Thinking about what I just said. I got up I had to do something to keep me bussy. First of all I went to check on the traps. I was hungry and I needed something to eat. 

Just an hour later I had breakfast if you can call it that. And I went outside to explore to see if there were others like me left. Or just to do something.

As I was walking not that far from beca's lab where I lived, about an hour walking. I saw something odd , I saw threes, I saw grass, I started runing towards it, I saw a whole forest. I thought I was imagining this because this could't be possible praimfaya wiped everything out. How could this still be here then. 

But I didn't care that much because finally there was fress water instead of the recycled made water from beca's lab. There was other food than just only meat. For once in a long time i felt a whole lot better.

I saw something in a three. I walked to it, it was hard to see and if you didn't know what it meant you also didn't know what it was. Over the year and Praimfaya it became a little vague. But I could see it clearly.

" AAHHH, yess" I screamed this couldn't be treu. It was the mark me and Bellamy made if we were hunting to find our path back. But this also meant I was close to the dropship and was close to the art supply store( the bunker Finn find). I didn't want the see the dropship. I couldn't handle all the memories.

So instead of going to the dropship I went the the art supply store. Everything was still the same as we left it. My drawing of sleeping Finn was still on the table. The beds weren't made up. And the couch stood a little off his place. Just as we left it.

The drawing of Finn made me think that I could bring pecils and stuff form here to the lab. I grabbed everything I needed and went back home.

It was night when I got there. I spend a long time in the bunker. And it was time for dinner. But I didn't care about that. The only thing I cared about was drawing. And so I started.

I hope you guys like this chapter leave a vote if you do. Thanks for reading. And just imagine that beca's lab is close to the dropship and not on some island. And im sorry for grammer mistakes.