Chapter 10|| It is hard without you

BELLAMYS POV
"Bellamy, Bellamy, wake up you lazy person!"

The door swooped open. The light shot into my room, it blinded me.

"Murphy! let me sleep it's 8 am in the morning"

"Okay well then not, then you don't get the good news about something" He said.

"Tell me the good news and then pleas  go away, I was in he good dream" I smirked.

"If you say so" He gave me a playfull laugh, " the good news is.... that Monty fixed the radio."

As soon as I heard the word fixed and radio in one scentece I jumped on my feet. And made my way to the radioroom. Behind me I heard Murphy something say.

"Bellamy wait, I have something else to say."

Flashback

It was 5 years since praimfaya. And we finally get to go down to earth. Raven fixed the rocket. I finally get to see O again. And it was in the back of my mind: maybe even Clarke.

We sat down in the rocket.

"Everybody packed, ready to go. Not forgetting something because we can never go back" said Raven with a little laugh.

Everybody was ready for the launch. We hold on tight not the get launched out of our seat at the launch.

"Here we go, hold on" Raven said

She pulled the lever, nothing happend. She pulled and pulled over and over again. But nothing happend.

"Guys I think the rocket is still damaged" she said a little hesitated" I'm sorry guys we don't get to go to earth, I will do everything I can to make this thing work again."

I was devistaded, I got my hopes up to finally see my loved once again. And in one second they were tored down. I walked like a zombi back to my room, Clarkes room.

Time passed, it was I think it was a half year since we tried to get to the ground. I was like a zombi I cared about nothing anymore, my hopes were gone. I fooled a little around with Echo but nothing serious. I think she cares for me, I care for her to but not in the way she wants me too.

It was dark, dark as the night. When my eyes shot open into the darkness. I got up to find the lightswitch. To stablelise about what I just thought. I was sure of it. It was possible.

"Monty, Monty," I shaked him a little to wake him.

"Bellamy is that you what are you doing here." He said sleepy.

"Well I got this amazing idea to fix the radio in the radio room. To make contact with O. You can fix it and Raven can work on the rocket" I said enthousiastic.

"Couldn't it wait untill it was morning."

"No I'm sorry Monty I was to enthousiastic," I said with sorry into my voice" I will let you sleep now."

Another half year past by and the radio was still not fixed. My hopes went to go down again.

It was a somber day as always when I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Echo" I said with dissaponment

"Bellamy we need to talk about us." She said.

"Okay about what?" A litte hesitated I asked.

"Why won't we work, why can't I be your girlfriend?"

No words came out of my mouth I just looked down.

" I am not her, and you still love her." She said with dissaponment in her voice.

"I  still love her with every bone and nerve in my body. I am sorry Echo."

"GUYSS!" Monty screamed, We have progress in the radio, it's almost fixed."

End of flasback

I ran through the halls bumping into every coner because I went to hard and I was not thinking. I was only thinking about talking to O again after 6 years.

Out of my breath I came at the radio room I swung the door open. The only words I got out of my mouth was.

"Can I talk to O"

"Euhmm Bellamy did Murphy not tell you. That we don't have to good frequentie yet" said Monty

"No,.. but,... no,..." were the only words that came out of my mouth.

After a while everybody went back to there rooms. It was eventually all midnight. But I stayed I wanted to talk to O. I kept playing with the frequentie.

Untill I gave up I waited and waited. Untill there changed something. The buzzing became another sort of buzzing. I went to sit up straight in the hope there was something going to happen. And then I heard it.

"Bellamy if you can here me, if you are alive. It's been 2199 days since praimfaya. I don't know why I do this everyday. Maybe it's my way of staying sane not forgetting who I am, who I was. It's been save for you to come down for over a year now, why haven't you? Anyway I still have hope."

The only word I could bring out was.

"Princes"

I hope you guys like this chapter if you do leave a vote and comment. And I am sorry for any gramma mistakes. I decided to make another "book" It will be part 2 of this one.