Shy...

|| At the dance studio ||
(Y/N) pov.
That airplane almost killed me, now I am on my way to meet this group of boys. I was told by some scary looking man, that there was no time for resting and that those boys was performing today and I had to start the second I get there. I am really stressed and freaking out.
The car stopped and I took my bag. I put on my sunglasses and mouthbind that was black and walked to the studio.
"Holy squash", i whispered to myself as i heard more loud noises the closer i got to the makeup room.
"BOYS! Quiet! Jungkook over to the makeup stool now please. Jin make the boys quiet down a bit more please." The scary looking man shouted. I didn't dare to look up so i held my head down and was shoved over to the makeup set. "Ow, my hip", my hip was slammed into the table. A tear slipped out of my eye. Oh man up (y/n), and focus.
"Hey! Can you start?", a dark voice behind me said. I quickly took of my sunglasses, mouthbind and took the makeup.
I quickly turned and was about to start. But stopped when I saw who I was putting makeup on.
He was way taller than me, his dark hair almost covered his dark eyes that could kill by only looking, and he had muscles, he was standing and I found it hard looking up at him. I suddendly became really shy and lost my damn voice.
"Eh...can you fucking start so I can practice?", he whispered to me and lifted my head with his finger under my chin. He smirked when he saw my red face, and said "cute".
He sat down in the chair and followed every move I made. I felt my hands shaking when I was putting on his makeup. I managed to say quietly "I am done". He checked himself i the mirror and stood up towering over me.
I started to feel irritated because he found this very funny. He started to walk away, and i mumbeled, "a thank you would be nice". He stopped up, walked back to me and put his mouth near my ear and said "thank you baby". And left me all red and embarrased.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

After that little episode with Jungkook I didn't dare to look or talk to him.
"Hey! New girl get over here!" A boy with orange hair shouted and pionted to me. I walked over the dance floor over to him and five other boys.
"Hi" i quickly said and waved. "Oh you are like a little puppy I just want to take home!" One of the boys said and jumped over to me and hugged me. I laughed a little. "Oh my manners! I am J-hope, I am your hope", he said as he let go of me. The one with orange hair came over to me and bend down and kissed my hand, "I am Jimin, the most handsome man you will ever meet". He said and bent even lower and looked really dramatic and I giggled.
Then a much taller boy came over to me and had pink hair. "They call me Rap Monster but its easier to say rapmon, I am the leader". He said smiling. I bowed and smiled.
"I am Suga and way to lazy to say anything else", a litte smaller boy said and gave me a gummy smile.
Then the one I do know already the name off, Jin I think, "I am Jin the oldest, and come to me if you need anything" he said clapping my head and I giggled. "Heyy hey heyyyyyy, just call me Tae and you got yourself a new bestieeeeee!" He jumped around us and gave me a rectangular smile.
"Oh hi, eeeh- I am (y/n), and yeah thats it", I said and smiled big. Tae put his hand over my shoulder and said, "just so you know, we already know a lot about you since we picked you out to be our makeup artist girl, and that you are the youngest here and you are in good hands", He pointed to all the boys.
Wow this might not be as bad as i taught.

I hope Jungkook will be nicer...