Why?

Y/n pov
We ran to the apartment. Jungkook was mad and scared that this would end up in the news. «I can't have us on the news. My manager will be pissed at me», Jungkook locked the door and hugged me.

«Why would my father do this?», I started crying. Im scared he will hurt Olive. Or worse, kill her. «I think we should call the police Y/n», «no, we can't involve the police. My father will get crazy mad», I said panicked.

We went to bed after we called Steff. Then we called the boys, and they tried to calm us down, and told us to call them if something more happens. Steff said she knew were Olive was, and told us to go sleep. «Why would a person prank me by pretending to be my father?!», I shouted in my pillow. Jungkook kissed my head. «Try to sleep babygirl, ok?»

Next day

Someone knocked on the door. Both of us froze. «Should we hide?», I whispered to Jungkook. He shaked his head no. He pointed to the bedroom, and told me to hide. «No what are you thinking», he covered my mouth with his hand.

He carefully went over to the door, and looked trough the peeking hole. «What the fuck!», he shouted and unlocked the door. There stood Steff and Olive looking like they just came out of a horror movie. «Olive!», I ran towards her.

«I found her walking alone in some forrest. She looked lost and scared.  And then my car broke down so we had to walk. My beautiful heels are broken and my hair needs help», Steff said as she carried Olive into the room.

«There was a girl gang who beat me up and I passed out. Then when I woke up they started go leave. I screamed and cried but they just left me in some scary forrest. Then I tried to find a way back home. But Steff found me. Thank you babe», Olive started to cry and hugged Steff.

«Why would someone do this?» Jungkook asked shocked and he was sad

«Why would someone do this?» Jungkook asked shocked and he was sad. «I feel like this is my fault. What if someone overheard us Y/n? When you told us, and they made some sick prank to hurt you and you sister like this?».

Short chapter

Short chapter. Hope you liked it lovely reader. I will be posting more this week hopefully❤️