Chapter Seven

"You really like cuddles, don't you?"

Luhan sat up in the sofa, away from Sehun, with a worried look.

"I'm not being too clingy, am I?"

Sehun gave him a little smile and the cat hybrid relaxed a bit of the warm eyes that met his.

"No Luhan, I don't mind."

"Good." The cat hybrid replied before he sat close to his human, pressed up against Sehun's side with a pleased smile.

Luhan had lived with Sehun for a little over a month now. Sehun really enjoyed getting to know the pink, little cat hybrid. His days were certainly filled with new surprises, and his usual boring life was now colourful and exiting. Luhan loved to leave small post it notes around the apartment, with small emojis and small, uplifting messages for Sehun. Luhan didn't know, but the man had a box filled with them by now. Not having the heart to throw them, since the words moved him.

The other day had Luhan decided to surprise him when he came home from work; standing in the hallway with a cake in his hands with a lightened candle. Luhan wanted to celebrate the one month anniversary of living together. Sehun wasn't the kind to do things like that, but did it for his little cat hybrid. A happy Luhan equalled a happy Sehun.

As Sehun thought back at one of the happiest months in his life, the cat hybrid pressed himself closer to him. The cat hybrid purred lowly and the sound made Sehun feel at peace.

"Sehunnie."

"Yes, Lu?"

Sehun looked down at him, still smiling. His deep brown eyes were warm and made Luhan feel all tingly in his body. His sharp eyebrows were relaxed, his hair messy and damp from the shower. He looked really, really good, Luhan concluded.

"Can I kiss you?" His eyes glanced quick at his human's lips, desire in his eyes. Sehun nodded, barely noticeable.

The cat hybrid sat up as the human leaned down, their lips meeting halfway. It wasn't their first kiss, but the way Luhan had suddenly asked Sehun for permission made him nervous. Nervous and exited.

Sehun's lips were tender and sweet, the scent of his human made his head dizzy. He kissed Luhan back harder and the cat hybrid let out a whine of want as he slid onto Sehun's lap. Sehun's fingers tangled in his hair and as they brushed against his cat ears Luhan broke off the kiss with a loud moan.

Sehun stared up at him with a surprised look and Luhan's cheeks went deep red.

"It felt really good when you did that." He muttered and turned more red as Sehun's gace went dark. He yanked the cat hybrid down and covered his mouth with his in a hungry kiss. Luhan felt like he was walking on air. It was magic, the way Sehun's lips connected with his.

Sehun grabbed harder at his fluffy pink hair and earned himself another moan from Luhan as he caressed his cat ears. He felt the pink tail stroke at his knees and shivers ran up his spine. Sehun felt so hungry, hungry for his beautiful cat hybrid that was panting heavily on his lap. Luhan let out a moan as he rolled his hips against Sehun, his head tilting back and exposing his neck. 

Sehun was quick to attack the pale neck with his mouth, leaving purple marks that would stay there for days. He felt proud as he stared down at the panting cat hybrid, saliva painting his lips, cheeks red and eyes dazed for Sehun. Luhan whined slightly and pressed his face into Sehun's neck, deciding that it was his turn to leave marks on his human.