Chapter 1

I was sitting at home watching tv. My long blonde hair was up in a nice slick back pony tail. As I focused on MTV , my older brother busted through the door and frightened me a bit.

"Laura guess what!" He said panting.

"What?" I say jumping up quickly.

"Im going to be GnRs new roadie!"he said excitedly.

"Oh my god Kris, you're going to be there roadie that is so cool."I squealed.

"Yah they are coming over tomorrow to meet the family." He smiled.

"Guns N Roses is going to be in my house that is so rad!" I screamed and hugged him.

The rest of the day I cleaned frantically, I wanted to make our first impression good. I was so happy, my favourite member is going to be here, Steven. Steven is my favourite member because he is small and adorable, he has a smile that can light up a whole room. He has those dreamy eyes that can melt anyone's heart. On top of that he knows how to respect people.

---

In the morning I got up and went for a quick shower, I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and my favourite Guns N' Roses shirt. It was my favourite because it had the logo on Steven's Drums on it. I dried my long blonde hair, which made it super frizzy so I had to straighten that. I didn't mind because it took my like 20 minutes. I gave my self a natural makeup look. I never really put this much effort into a day but today was a special occasion.

Me and Kris waited for about 2 hours before we finally heard that knock on the door. I looked at him with excitement in my eyes. He mouthed 'calm down' as he went and opened the door.

I sat calmly as they walked in "Hey guys this is my sister Laura." Kris said with a smiled.

Axl looked at me from top to bottom and smirked "Nice to meet you Laura."

"Hi Laura I'm Steven!" He gave me a huge smile and waved. So I waved back to him. I did the same with Izzy, Slash and Duff.

I sat there on the couch as they walked into the kitchen. I sat there for about thirty minutes until I finally needed somthing to eat.

I walked into the kitchen all the guys stared at me, it was awkward but I brushed it off.

"So you might be coming on tour with us?" Duff asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Y-yah I guess."I stuttered.

"Well that's going to be fun then."He winked at me as he took a sip of his coffee.

I giggled and walked out of the kitchen. I had to go upstairs and finish my very last assignment for the school since I am graduating in 2 weeks. I walked up to my room and sat down at my desk. This assignment was the final of my work to do so it meant my whole grade and there was no way I was going to fail this. I was a few minutes in when the door busted open, it made me almost jump out of my chair. I looked up and seen Steven standing there, a sigh of relief came upon.

"Well this isn't the bathroom." He chuckled.

"Yah I guess it isn't." I giggled and dropped my pencil.

"What are you working on?" He asked me as he walked over.

"Oh just my final assignment for school." I laughed and picked up my pencil.

"Oh what's it about?" He asked me.

"Well I have to write a 1000 word essay, then I have to do a big test next week then I'm done school." I smiled.

"Oh well I should let you get back to work." He smiled and walked out the door.

As soon as he left the door I squealed I couldn't believe that I just had conversation with Steven. I mean I have always dreamed of this happening but I didn't know it was going to come true.

---

At like 1 in the morning I woke up from a deep sleep. I guess I was hungry, I walked downstairs and seen that all the guys were sleeping in the living room. Well all but one I went into the kitchen and seen Steven sitting there.

"Hey what are you doing up?" I asked him.

"I couldn't sleep." He told me while playing with his coffee.

"What about you what are you doing up?" He asked me.

"I am hungry." I smiled and poured myself a bowl of cereal. He kind of laughed a bit when I said that but his laugh is so adorable.

"So you always wake up hungry?" He laughed.

"No not really but I dunno I'm just really hungry." I let out a really nervous laugh. I get nervous around Steven because he's cute and I don't want to say the wrong thing and like make him not like me.

"Oh well that's fine." He smiled, that big dorky grin of his.

I really adored Steven but I don't know if he felt the same way about me. I mean he has only known me for about 13 hours, it doesn't mean that he can't think I am cute.

I finished the bowl of cereal and looked at him. "I better get back to bed," I say yawning "I have to get to school tomorrow."

"Ok good night." Steven smiled and went back into the living room.

I slowly stumbled up the stairs, it was dark so I had to make sure I didn't fall and hurt myself. I made it to my room and collapsed on the bed. In a matter of minutes I was out like a light.

☆☆☆☆☆☆
HI EVERYONE!
I would like to say somthing. This book is dedicated to my good friend Laura. Her account is stevenspopcorn so go follow her. I hope you all like this book.
Vote
Comment
Share.