Chapter 3

When I woke up this morning, I was still tired. You know like when you wake up and you slept to much and your just really tired. I hate it ugh. But I was excited to get up to see Steven and the rest of the band, also my brother. I went out in the living room and seen that Duff and Kris had there eyes glued to the television. They were watching somthing about dolphins, Duff is a very strange person in my opinion, he's not the maturest one out of the band to me he's like a big man child, especially when he is with Slash. But I gotta love them. I went in the kitchen and seen Axl and Izzy were having a conversation about girls, like normal. But last I seen Steven banging drumsticks on the table that sounded like Come on feel the Noise by Quiet Riot.

"Hey Steven you having fun?" I say as I open up the fridge door.

"A lot of fun actually." He says with a big toothy grin.

"Well that's good." I say as I got out eggs.

"Hey Laura, I was wondering if you would like to get some coffee with me today?" He asked me politely.

My heart started beating really fast I couldn't believe that Steven just asked me on some what of a date. "Yah sure I would love to, what time?" I say cracking an egg in the pan.

"Um 12:30?" He suggested.

"Yah sure that should give me enough time to get ready."I say trying not to sound to excited.

I quickly ate my breakfast and went down the hall and went for a quick shower.

I came out put on a white Led Zepplin shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I got out my blow dryer and started to dry my hair. After I had to straighten my hair because that was one frizzy mess, which took a while. I put on some mascara and a little bit of brown eyeshadow to go with it. By the time I was done it was already 12:15 and I have some time to spare thank god.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Steven was waiting g for me, I gave him a smile and he flashed one back.

"Are you ready? Cause we can leave early if you want." He asked me.

"Yah sure I would love to go now." I smiled and told him.
.....
We went to a cute little France inspired coffee shop in the corner, it was really expensive though. Maybe it was because it was french inspired.

We sat and talked about random things for hours I swear, by time we left the sky was pink and purple.

"The sunset is beautiful isn't it?" Steven asked me with a nice calm voice.

"Yes it's very beautiful." I said looking up at the sky. The sunset was stunning I love how the two colours contrasted and how the sun was a nice orange colour.

"We should probably get back to the hotel shouldn't we?" He said with a glum voice.

"I mean we can stay out a little longer." I I gave him a toothy smile.

"Oh well where do you want to go?" He smiled at me.

"Well there was a beach at the end of the road we can go watch the sunset?" I suggested.

"Ok yah let's go!" He smiled and got in the car.

I got in and buckled up. We were driving when Aerosmith Crazy came on. We both started to sing it, it kind sounded good. I really loved Steven I couldn't stand to let go of him.

We sat on th beach until the sky was almost black I loved spending time with Steven. Even though we just like met a month ago, I feel we can make our relationship stronger.

.....

I got out of bed this morning and I was super happy about last night. Even though we did kiss once, like I hoped we would I still had a very good time.