My poor children...

Knock knock

I sprung up from bed, gently knocking off the triplets that were currently resting peacefully on top of me. Out of instinct they hissed but I quickly shushed them.

It's been three days since our kidnapping and no sign of James. It's like I can sense him and his anger but I can't see him.

My door slowly opened and a very dreaded head peeked through. "Hey sis" He mustered with a fake smile. "How's life" I only rolled my eyes as I noticed he was trying to seem threatening, his fangs were exposed.

"Oh like you care."

"You're right, I don't"

  We go through this everyday. "Exactly" I got up and went to my closet when a brutal force pushed me into the wall.

"Darling don't forget who's pulling the strings" My brother hissed, I nodded respectfully. He only chuckled as he headed for the door, pulling his head back for effect. "Oh and get your little vampires ready, it's almost feeding time!" he said.

     Those words cause tears to formed pools in my eyes, I knew especially what it meant. Every day in the morning, while I receive a sandwich and water, my children are taken into a horrible room at the end of the hall. The room of screams is what I refer to it as. They force slaves and captives to be fed on and my children are forced to feed on a person a day. They tell me the descriptive details of death and decay whenever they come back.

     Even though my children aren't necessarily being harmed, ever since their human blood diet they've been more violent. They growl, sniff my neck and occasionally lose control of their fangs. Their not as ready for the human world as they used to be.

   When the triplets returned from their feeding this time, a devilish look played in their eyes. Sony, Sam and Sara were all covered in blood and they're fangs were still extracted. A symbol that they weren't done yet.

   Black... all I saw was black. The color of their eyes was so abnormal when they pounced to attack me. I screamed at their sloppiness, ripping off my skin without hesitation. The pain was excruciating and I was at a lost for words... there was nothing I could say.

   Moments later, the door burst open and my father and twin ran in. When my father saw the scene he smirked. "YES" he said joyfully clapping his hands. The twins looked back at him momentarily stopping the feeding process, their eyes continued in its inky state.

My father turned to my menacing twin. "Now that we have what we want, take my lovely daughter back home to her husband." My brother nodded leading the bloodthirsty triplets out of the room, then he returned with a blindfold.

He covered my eyes and I doused off, moments later returning home. When I come to, I recognize a towering figure... James, he seemed in horrible condition. His face was droopy, his hair spiked everywhere and he seemed thirsty. When he noticed the bite mark on my neck, I watched as temptation entered his eyes.

     He pleaded with his facility expressions. I sighed. "Why Not, I've been fed on already!" He smiled and bit into my neck gently, it felt better than the triplets bite.

    When James finished he pulled back, healed my visible wombs, and stared into my eyes. He looked and felt better.

  "Where were you and where are the triplets?"