Chapter 3 - The Truth

Travis POV

I had seen Katelyn walk outside, so I decided to take action. I ran across the street and grabbed her wrist so she couldn't punch me. She struggled. "Let me go!"

"Not until you tell me why!"

"LET ME GO"

"TELL ME WHAT JEFFORY HAS THAT I DONT!!"

"HE DOESNT STARE AT MY BUTT LIKR A PERVERT NOW LET GO." She struggled to get it out.

I knew that wasn't the reason. I tightened my grip without realizing. Katelyn winced in pain. I saw her and loosened it again. She seemed angry. "WELL JEFFERY IS NOT A PSYCHOPATHIC DEMON LIKE YOU!"

I immediately let go. I felt tears fill my eyes as I looked at her. It was the first time in my life I had completely felt my heart break in two. I couldn't stand it....The woman I love thinks I am a psychopath..... I felt the uncontrollably tears stream down as I whisper, "goodbye Katelyn..." and storm off. The farther I got to my house, the more I broke down. I slammed my door shut and I ran to my room. Dante has noticed me, along with Garroth and Laurence. They ran to my door and begged for me to let them in; which was useless because I wasn't going to unlock it anytime soon.

Katelyn's POV

I saw Travis' eyes tear up. I suddenly felt a big punch in my heart, as he whispered "goodbye Katelyn". I just crushed him. oh god....what did I just do... I got in my car and went into the store. As I picked up the water bottles, I noticed Jeffery was there.

"Hey, Katelyn!"

I couldn't help but remember what happened. "Why do you love Jeffery more than me..."

I started tearing up. It will be okay...he'll get over it...I will apologize at the picnic....

~TIME SKIP~

We were the last ones to arrive at the picnic. I looked around for the white haired man, but couldn't find him anywhere. I walked up to Dante. "Where is Travis?"

"He decided not to come. We don't know what happened, but he ran into the house crying. And he hasn't stopped."

My mouth fell open as I teared up. All I could think was, I did that.... I nodded. "Do you think I can see him today...?"

"Probably not. He hasn't let anyone talk to him. He seems heartbroken."

I wanted to cry. And Dante could tell. "Did you do something...."

"I-I don't know...." I said as I got out my phone to text him. The message wouldn't send. He blocked my number. That was the point where I started crying. "He....he blocked my number Dante..."

"He did...?"

He grabbed my arm and started directing me to this other building. He looked at me straight in the eye.
"What did you do to Travis..."