Chapter 3

Jungkook POV

Those meetings I had were a bitch, I was in the same old, bland room for hours arguing about nonsense that was irrelevant. I look at the time 10:59pm, damn am I late. As I'm walking to my office my assistant, Jane, stops me.

''Mr Jungkook, your wife is waiting in your office.''

I wondered why on earth Y/N is here. I thought that I was supposed to meet her at home.

''Thank you Jane, you can go home now'' I replied.

''Okay sir, have a good night'' She responded

I nodded her off. Once she was out the door, I began to walk to my office. I opened the door to see I.U in the most sexiest, revealing outfit ever. 

I don't think that I had ever been that turned on.

''Are you go to do something or stand there gaping at me?'' I.U asked seductively as she walked up to me.

''I want you'' I whispered in her ear

''Well, you have me'' She said in a seductive voice as she locked the door

Narrators POV

After I.U and Jungkook had finished their activities, Jungkook fell asleep, tired, I.U checked the time 12:00am as she grinned knowing that Jungkook was asleep next to her. Poor Y/N was waiting for him after that she quickly fell asleep but little Jungkook and I.U know that they were soon going to be exposed.