Chapter 5

After I had awoken from my short nap, I decided to get ready. I put on my dress and did my makeup and put on my accessories. I looked in the mirror making sure that I looked completely flawless. After I made sure my outfit was perfect. I went downstairs and set the table. I put out Jungkook's food on the table and put his gift next to his food. 

(Play music now)

While waiting for him I passed the time by watching my favourite K-drama, Hwarang. I was wondering where Jungkook was, it was getting late and he was supposed to have been here over half an hour ago. I decided to call him and see where he was and was taking him so long but he didn't pick up. I had called him over 7 times before I gave up. I look at the time it was 12:00 am. I saw the food getting cold so I decided to eat it by myself. I felt tears take over my eyes and fall down my cheek. I let the truth come over me, I was spending our anniversary alone. I let the truth, sadness, anger and stress take over me and swallow me up into the darkness as I blew out the candles. I look and see a picture of me and Jungkook on our wedding day. I think back to what once was the happiest day of my life. 

(Flashback to Wedding Day)

Priest: Now time for the vows. Y/N you may go first

Y/N: Jungkook, you are my world from this world from this day forward, I promise to fight next to you and to be your loving guide. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress. Encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you and cherish  you, for as long as we both live.

Priest: Thank you Y/N, Jungkook it is now your turn to say your vows.

Jungkook: Y/N, I love you you are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard. When our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life. 

Priests: Now I pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride.

(End of Flashback)

My tears were falling down my cheek and I feel a pain in my chest as if someone was stabbing me over and over again. I took the wine glass, still full with wine, and threw it a the picture of me and Jungkook on our wedding day wine and pieces of glass.

There were pieces of glass everywhere and I just there looking at everything and crying. Soon crying myself to sleep.

~~~~

I didn't think that this book would gain so many read so fast but then again I am a lost child. Just a quick note to say that I wont be updating this book very often and when I do I'll be publishing multiple chapters at a time, 2 being the minium. Please remember that I don't own this book and it belongs to at JaelynMedina. 

Thanks so much and don't forget to leave your comments for me of what think about the book.

Thanks again!!!