Love heals everything

Ignore mistakes,happy reading

Chapter-37

continue

'I Love my life because it gives me you,I Love you because you r my life'

Nan-Mnk...meri taraf dekhiye..

she is talking in a very low voice..

Mnk looks at her nd again a drop of tear falls from his eyes..her face is also pale..Nandini's heart aches to see his condition..

Nan-kya hal banake rakhi hain apna?

Mnk-tumhe kya?happy ho na bohot...acha lag raha hain aise.....sabko tension deke...yaha aise hal mein..

Nan smiles weakly..

Mnk-wow...u r smiling..

Nan-main nehi to ap yaha hote..

Mnk-haan to....tumhe kya zaroorat thi bijme ane ki?bohot badi ho geyi ho haina...apni life sacrifice karne chali thi..kisne haq diya tumhe haan?kyu tum......

he stops bcz his word stucks in his throat..

Nandini slwly brings her hand to her ear nd hlds lightly..

Nan-sorry...

she makes a puppy face..

Mnk hlds her hand which is on ear nd kiss on it..

Mnk-agar main yaha hota to mujhe utna dard nehi hota jitna tumhe dekhke ho raha hain...I hate myself..

tears strt falling from the corner of her eyes.she knows her importance in his life.

Nan-mujhe pls bitha dijiye..

Mnk-why?

Nan-dijiye na..

Mnk slwly hlds her shoulder nd with so much care makes her sit..she can't rest her back on pillow bcz of wounds..she slwly places her head on his chest..

Mnk closes her eyes..this is the best feeling for both of them..

Mnk-is it hurting?

Nan-thora thora..

Mnk-I feel so helpless..

he carress her hair..

Mnk-jaan nikal geya tha mera..what if tumhe kuch ho jata then?mar jata mein...

she palms his mouth..

Nan-mat boliye..apke pyar mujhe kuch hone thori dega..

Mnk-its hurting to see u in pain Nandini..

his hrt bcms heavy again..

Nan-rona hain to ro lijiye..let it out..

Mnk wraps his hand around her neck make sure she doesn't get hurt on her back..he strts crying..she knows it needed..she hlds his waist..

Mnk-never do...this...to me...I..can't..can't live..u know wo blood....I was so scared..

she moves her hand to his hair nd carressing it..

Nan-Mnk..I m ok..bus chup ho jaiye na..

Mnk-ak min ke liye laga maine tumhe kho diya..u know how much it hurts...to see your love lying lifelessly..

Nan-I m sry Mnk..but mere rehete main apko kuch hone nehi de sakti...

she looks at him without brking the hug nd slwly wipes his tears..

He kiss on her forehead..

she moves towrd his lips nd about to seals their lips But he stops her..