She Punched Him

Hello darlos,

Yeah yeah I know I am late.. sorry 😒😒 can't able to spend holiday peacefully.

Life is like this, full of tensions and difficulties.

Here you go with the next chapter.

And yeah have a look to my new short story 'I will win you'

Ignore mistakes,happy reading

Chapter-67

Continue

Nandini becomes shocked..

Nandini-Mnk..ap jag rahe hain?

Mnk smirks..

Mnk-I knew it..tum definitely aogi..bcz u can't sleep without my arms nd I can't sleep without ur warmth..

Nandini-hmm....

she rubs her nose tip with him..

Nandini-but Mandira....

Mnk-that chota bomb..ate hi meri doll ko mujhse chin liya..

Nandini-Mnk chin nehi liya actually bohot din wo mujhse dur rahi na..

Mnk-wo thik hain but is bechare ka kya?

he makes a puppy face which she smiles..smtyms he really acts like. stubborn..

Nandini-you are not bechara..

Mnk giggles..
He kiss on her cheek while playing with her hair..

Mnk-u enjoyed the party?

Nandini-yess...I enjoyed a lot..thank you for the gift..

she gvs a tight kiss his cheek while making a sound..

Mnk-thats so sweet..anything for you..

Nandini-ab ap so jao.it's too late.main Mandira ki pas chalti hoon.agar wo uth geyi thn problem ho jayega.

Mnk-kaisi punishment hain oh god..u know I don't want to share u with anyone lyk anyyyonee..

he stretches the word 'anyone'

Nandini-Mnk bus 2 din ki to baat hain..pls..

she hlds his face nd tries to make him understand..he hugs her nd strts caressing her back over her night dress..

he slwly brks the hug nd looks at her lips..he covers the distance btwn their lips nd captures her lips into his for a smooth passionate kiss.

her hand is roaming on his back and his one hand is under her waist nd other hand is under her head..they both r sucking each others lips..he flips the position nd takes her on top of him..

slwly he keeps his hand under her top nd she gasps..he bits her lip gently nd she leaves a moan..after smtym feeling breathless they pull apart..he drives into the valley btwn her neck nd shoulder..nd strts giving wet mouth kisses..she clutches the pillow.

Nandini-mujhe chodiye..aur sleep..

Mnk stops nd looks at her..

Mnk-acha aj tum mujhe sula do..

Nandini smiles nd gets up from him.she pulls the blanket on him nd carresses his head..

Nandini-ok chaliye close ur eyes..

Mnk closes his eyes nd she keeps running her fingers in his hair..he is little bit drunk alrdy so he drifts into sleep quickly..

she kiss on his forehead nd whispers in his ear-I love you..