Chapter 1- New School/New Friends

Serenity's POV

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring

"Ugghh I hate that damn alarm!!"

"Serenity Come on mom wants us down stairs now!!",my little sister Renny yelled from the stairs

" Ugghh fine I'll be down in a minute" I yelled back

                 I got up and put my hair into a braid, put on a pair of black jeans with rips in them, a t- shirt that had a dream catcher on it, black combat boots, feather earrings and a plain black jacket.

          I ran down stairs and looked to see my mom eating pancakes and I grab some for myself and a glass of orange juice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

          I ran down stairs and looked to see my mom eating pancakes and I grab some for myself and a glass of orange juice. After I was done eating I put my plate and cup in the sink, then I said bye to mom and Renny then started to walk to a brand new school, 'lets hope this one is better then the last', I thought. I got to Bay City high and walked inside. I saw all the regular high school people. The Jocks, the nerds, the bully's ( girls and boys) the ones I hate the most, stuck up girls. This school has them all.

I was walking along the hallways to find my locker until I bumped into someone and landing flat on my butt. I started saying "Sorry I didn't know where I was going", I saw a hand come into view and I grab it and the guy helped me up. I finally got a good look at the guy and I thought 'He is cute'. He had hazel-almost brown eyes, he is light skinned and he has brown hair and he has some muscle to him. He started to speak again and that broke me out of my trance I was in, I blushed super hard but he didn't noticed.

" Hey it's no problem I was paying attention either, I'm Ryan by the way Who are you?" Ryan asked

" I'm Serenity, I just moved here today"

" Well nice to meet you Serenity and welcome to Bay City high" Ryan said

" Thanks do you know where locker 216 is?" I asked

" Yeah it right next to mine, follow me I have to meet friends and brother there anyway" Ryan said

          I then followed him to his locker which was right next to mine and I saw three people standing near the lockers. One was shorter then the rest, he had black hair and he was Asian, The other one was the same height as Ryan, he was white, he also has brown hair. Then the last one was tall, dark skinned, he was wearing a varsity jacket, I assumed he was Ryan's brother. We got there and Ryan introduced me to his friends.

" Hey guys this is Serenity. Serenity, this is Harris, Spyder, and my brother Mark" Ryan said and they all gave their own response.

"Hey" Mark

"What's up" Spyder

"Hello nice to meet you" Harris

" It was nice to meet you too but I have to go now by guys. Bye Ryan" I said

" Bye Serenity" Ryan and the others said

I walked down the hall to my next class of the day.

.....A few Hours Later.....

I was walking out of the school when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped in surprise and then I grabbed the guy's hand and flipped him. I looked at the guy and it was Ryan. I was shocked and he looked surprised.

" Oh Ryan I am so Sorry!!!" I said

" Its ok, you were just surprised and I came to ask you something" He said calmly

" What is it?" i asked a little confused

" I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out with me and my friends tomorrow?" He said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck

'Aww he's nervous, it's cute' I thought and smirked but he didn't notice.

" Sure that sounds like fun here's my number just text me alright" I said 

" Ok see you later" He said

I walked away and I turned around to see Ryan doing a little dance and I chuckled.

I yelled " Yo Ryan!!"

He turned around and I waved and He waved back. His face was as red as a tomato.

After that I just decided to go home and to sleep.

 I walked in the door and said a quick 'hello' to my mom and sister and went upstairs. I was about to go to sleep when I got a text from Ryan.

Serenity's name for Ryan- Ryan <3 <3 :):)

Ryan's name for Serenity-  <3 <3 Serenity <3<3

Ryan<3<3:):)- Hey serenity? you asleep

Serenity <3 <3 :):)- No, Why?

Ryan<3<3:):)- No reason just wondering

Serenity <3 <3 :):)- Ok.... See you tomorrow. Night Ryan!

Ryan<3<3:):)- Night Serenity!

     After the last message was sent, I set my phone on the table next to my bed and plugged it in for the night. I fell asleep thinking. 'Maybe this school would be better then the rest afterall'.

 'Maybe this school would be better then the rest afterall'

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Magical Mysteries (Mech X4/ Winx Club)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें