Chapter 3: Discovery of Mech X-4 and Showing of Powers PT:1

Serenity's POV

      After telling Ryan and the others about my past and what happened to my dad, It felt like a huge wait was lifted off my shoulders. What happened that night is something that trigger's my emotions because I still don't know what happened to him and mom has been acting weird since then too. I've caught her having like secret phone calls about me to other people and whenever I would asked her who was on the phone, she would say it was something about her job, or it was the school or it was my doctor. My mom always came up with some excuse on why she was on the phone and never told me why.

     Anyways, when I was leaving to join Ryan and the others at the skatepark, when Ryan hungup on me, I thought 'What the hell is going on?'. It's like he's keeping some big secret like what are you hiding ?

The secrets everyone seems to be hiding are pissing me off and I'm not going to stop looking until I figure out what everyone is hiding from me.

______________________________________________

Serenity's POV

I walk into the school tired and drained mentally from all the over thinking about the situation. I go to my locker and get my books out for the day and I look over and see Ryan, Harris and Spyder standing by Ryan's locker talking while trying to what looks like their keeping their voices down. So, I kept looking in my locker, while trying to listen in.

"How long are we going to keep this up Ryan?" Harris said to him

"I don't know as long as we can until she figures it out?" Ryan said back to his intelligent friend

"Why don't we just tell her and get it over with" Spyder said

"No!!" The two said a little to loud and people looked at them me being included in that crowd of people

The three just chuckled nervously and everyone else went back to their own conversation's, they were having. After that I grabbed my books and go to my first class of the day.

_____________________________________________________________________

      The next few classes flew by and now it was lunch time. So, I'm sitting at the table outside that is next to the table that Ryan and the others were sitting at. I look at my notes for science, while I'm eating my lunch and I look over and see them having a conversation like they were a few hours ago.

        Suddenly the ground started to shake and I heard kids screaming and I looked up and saw a monster about the size of dodgers stadium. The creature looked half baboon and half crab and had razor sharp fangs.

I hid behind a garbage bin and I heard Ryan scream something to the other's once he saw I was out of sight.

"Come on, We need to get to Mech X-4!!!" Ryan shouted and they ran to get to whatever Mech X-4 was

'What is Mech X-4?"  I thought

After shaking that thought away, I decided to follow them but I kept my distance.

___________________________________________________________________________

After following my three new friends and surprisingly Ryan's brother Mark, who I didn't notice until a few minutes ago. 

I hid behind a tree as I see them suddenly stop and I reliazed that as they stopped their bikes and locked them to a gate with a bike chain or whatever you call it. They stopped at the entrance to the old shipyard, my grandpa sent his old boat here when I was little.

I saw Ryan and the others stop infont of the biggest ship which happenend to be an abandoned ferry. I crept closer and hid behind a broaken boat. I saw the weirdest thing.

Ryan's eyes lit up and turned a teal like color and it made something I never thought I would see in real life appear.

He made a damn giant robot appear and I thought 

'Damn!!'

   Once I got rid of the shock of what I saw in front of me I followed them closer to the robot.

      I stopped behind a large peice of metal and took out my phone and took a video of the robot as it was coming out of the top of the ferry. I stopped recording as the robot took off and the others were no where to be found. I jogged back home, while I was jogging something seemed off and I saw sparks of purple come from my body.

    I got home and ran up to my room and locked my door and slid down it trying not to have a panic attack. I mean who wouldn't freak out if they just saw random sparks of purple come from their body.

'In and out Serenity, Breathe in and out' I thought

   After sitting on the floor for a few minutes and trying to calm my self down, I decided to do  my long list of homework and go to sleep. 

A few hours later..

    I finished my homework and saw I got an alert on my phone about an attack downtown and how the robot I saw my friends walk into earlier, which I now know is called Mech X4, saved the city again.

I put all my stuff away and got new pajamas and a new pair of underwear and went to take a shower.

After my shower, I just went to my bed, got under the covers and went to sleep to try to forget about the weird but interesting things that happened today.

________________________________________________________

Hear you go readers.. Finally an update on this story 

Remember to

Vote

Comment 

and 

Follow!!!!

_________________________________________________________