⇠KEEP FALLING DOWN⇢

A/N: I am experimenting with my writing and line breaks

This book is inspired by the song "Try Everything" — Gazelle/Shakira.

You readers are so amazing! This chapter goes to cookiethife .

⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾⇾
Chapter 1: Keep Falling Down
⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽⇽

Nightwing gasped as he was thrown to the ground of the rooftop and rolled over on his stomach. One of his escrima sticks were on the very edge of the tall building that him and the Joker were on.

The Joker cackled and held up his steel crowbar before swinging it down on Nightwing's back. The vigilante grunted in pain as the teeth of the crowbar slightly dug in his skin. The Joker grinned and full force slammed the crowbar on the opposite side of Nightwing's body, causing him to land at the villain's feet.

"Oh, little birdie. I wish we could continue our little charade but I have a very big schedule. Of course, part of that schedule includes you. Yes yes yes...little old Robin. I have big plans for you. So...time to say goodbye to the big bad Bat." The Joker chuckled while flipping out a recorder and tapped record.

"Come on, birdie. Time to sing good bye to daddy! Come on!" The Joker began to crack up with laughter. Nightwing just huffed as he breathed, too exhausted to move. Blood caked the area around him, his mouth, his chin, his neck...even his black and blue ripped suit.

"Ooh...little birdie is not fun tonight." The Joker falsely groaned before hitting Nightwing's chest with the blunt side of his crowbar. The vigilante gasped in pain as the shock of impact ran through his body.

"Well Batsy, I hope you don't mind me borrowing little old Robie here for a small experiment. Of course, you can't steal a person, now can you?" The Joker grew into a fit of laughter again, and Dick winced at the escalating volume.

That was until the Joker stopped and stared at him sinisterly before saying, "Nighty-night, Nightwing."

The crowbar swung down and Dick cried out in pain before blacking out after a blow to the head.

"Now how are we going to get off this building?" The Joker asked himself. He turned the recorder and left it where he once stood whilst dragging Nightwing away.


ɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀ


Lol very short chapter. Ehem...may have split this up too quickly.. wait! Read more! BATMAN ORDERS YOU TO!


ɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴍᴇѕкɪᴩᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀɴᴀ


Dr. Gibblusnout was surprised when she saw one of the most famous vigilante's splayed out on her operation table and the Joker with a group of scientists standing nearby him. A heart monitor was connected to the stripped and clean hero who had only his mask to hide his identity.

"Hey! What is going on here!? You can't just operate on this man! Why is he here!?" The doctor yelled, racing to free the vigilante when her arm was grabbed by the Joker. "Now now, doctor. If you must know, I have complete authority over this operation. So you may leave."

The doctor was about to protest when she heard a loud click and saw that there was now a barrel of a gun pressed to the side of her head. Her eyes widened in fear as she released shaky breaths.

"Now. I told you what you could do. Now leave!" The Joker said with mild warning in his voice. The doctor nodded with tears on the brim of her eyes as she quickly turned away and ran out the doors of the room. The Joker sent a meaningful look at the minion who had the gun, who immediately walked out of the room.

As a gunshot rang out, the Joker began to laugh. The sound of a body thudding against the floor only caused his laughs to grow. The Joker was very harsh and punishing. There was no way he would let anyone escape death, no one except for those he loved. The problem was...The Joker didn't love anything fully. His way of loving something was like how one would use a tool.

He would take care of it until it could not serve him anymore, then he would get rid of it in a very special way. His way.

And no one could stand in his way without becoming his enemy. Either way, friend or foe, you'd end up in a very bad condition around the Joker.

༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓
ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ
༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓༓

Kid Flash jumped after Batman's fist slammed onto the coffee table. A large crack rang out before the table collapsed onto the ground in a damaged heap. The Justice and Young Justice Leagues gazed at the furious dark knight, some of them very frightened while others were too stunned to react.

"Don't worry, Batman. We'll find that fucking clown and give him hell." Red Hood snarled, his red helmet off. He may have disliked Dick because he was overly too happy all the time when the Batboys were together, but that didn't mean he hated the lovable goof. Dick always found a way to stop Jason from killing people or to just smile and have fun with him.

"First we need to find out where The Joker took him." Robin butted in, earning a slap from Red Hood.

"Don't state the obvious facts, Nerd! Fucking find him!" Jason yelled in annoyance.

"And how do you expect me to do that!? It's not like I can hack into Dick's tracker and track him to where the Joker may be!" Tim screamed back.

"You stupid nut! There's no hacking needed! We never put fucking trackers on each other!" Jason shouted, whipping out his gun from his right holster and aiming it at Tim's head.

"Now you're going to shoot me, huh!? Why must every one of your goddamn solutions include guns!? You stupid bully!" Tim screamed while unfolding his staff and charged at Jason. Only he was stopped by Batman when he yanked the staff out of his hands and used it to whack the gun out of Jason's right hand. He then swept the staff under both boys feet to send them collapsing onto each other in a heap of groaning vigilantes.

"Ow. Get the fuck off me, Replacement!"

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
ɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɪԍʜᴛᴡɪᴎԍ
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛ɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɴɪԍʜᴛᴡɪᴎԍ♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: Well that is the first chapter. Mwah. WHY AM I WRITING SO MANY STORIES!?

That's it! I'M GOING INTO A WITHDRAWAL!