1-2: Sleep Chamber #2

Maxine looked at the data from the first chamber, and replied: "Ok

Maxine looked at the data from the first chamber, and replied: "Ok... so it really is 2 dimensions, this one, and their internal dimension. But this definitely leaves quite a few questions. I see an opportunity, however. If we can actually enter those dimensions, or merge them with ours, we will definitely have something. But the first step is obvious - find out why it happened. Any deductions?"

Sarth looked at the data how their mental problem happened. "They all claim it happened at the exact same time, but that's the only conjecture I can come up with. Three days ago, 8am, Sankarus time, it happened. We all know that Sankarus is tech based, dealing with energy, so that's definitely a logical statistic, and most definitely not a coincidence. Could it be that this dimension's stability is at risk?"

Maxine sighed at this conjecture. "It would seem so, but we have no other clues, save that the other dimensions are insanely natural based on who they are. It seems like a gift, thus, simply amplifying them. Further, it connects to spirit activities in that land, just like their dimensions are within their souls. So, I'm thinking we need to look more internally, and see how those dimensions tick. Perhaps examining that energy source?"

Sarth replied, on the comm-link that he approved. They needed to look into the energy source. That would prove vital for uncovering more secrets.