2-2: The lab exterior, transformed

As the anchoring happened, the lab changed massively. Circuits were replaced with crystals, and the tower had a resonance field around it.

"Data indicates there's 9000 AU on the lab now, and it's transformed" Maxine said. "I've detected that the citizens in the nearby dome have transmogrified as well. All 300 are dimensional now. Shall I broadcast why?"

Sarth confirmed that message, and pondered that situation carefully. It was obvious that gating had caused quite a few changes, but that was to be expected. He had to make a decision then, thus. 

"Hmm.. #1 seems to be a good first candidate. Raider and Invaders..." Sarren said. 

But Maxine had other plans. "Those points are fragile, and we only have 9000 active. War would be disastrous at that conjecture. I'm thinking #4, the agricultural person. It may give us a steady stream of these points, agreed?"

It made good sense. And with that, the first terminus emerged, with people interested in the results. 

Attention. This terminus is #4. It's an agricultural dimension. The theorem is that it will give us more points. But this is guesswork.

They were pleased, but there was some serious wagers about that. They gambled on the outcome that it would simply expand this and that dimension, not giving very many points.

How would that turn out?