Part I

IMPORTANT NOTE: For those that have been following Danger Magnet, the first five chapters have been put together to make a whole part, which is now Part one.

Danger Magnet has got three part, I decided to upload in parts instead of cutting them into smaller chapters. Part two will be up in a moment.

Forgive me for the incontinences

A/N: Thank you guys for reading or just viewing. I love reading reviews, please don't forget to tell me what you think. [ Hate comments are welcome].

Warning: Possible mpreg

Disclaimer: I won't dare make Arthur die, So, It obvious I don't own Merlin, It's just a BBC series that stole my heart.

& & &

Hunith was surprised to open the door and see Detectives on suit each of them wearing a long black jacket. They were both tall so that Hunith had to raise her head to look at their faces. They looked as if they were after a Serial killer. A lot of police cars and police officers were standing behind their cars holding their guns in a defensive position with the sound of sirens filling the air. A curious Crowd had started forming on the road that used to be a quiet one.

Hunith looked behind the Detectives scanning the crowd, she could see the press has already arrived pushing through the crowd with their cameras to get a better view. She felt panic building inside her, everything was happening so fast. Some police officers tried blocking the crowd from moving any further.

The two Detectives raised their ID cards to Hunith's face introducing themselves.

"I'm Detective Investigator Cavalier" The blonde one said "and this is Detective Investigator Bayard" he added indicating his partner who looked much older and a bit intimidating.

They entered without waiting for Hunith to invite them in. Hunith quickly closed the door and walked closer to the Detectives trying very hard to keep her now forming anger in control.

"We received a signal from this house" DI Bayard said looking around the living room. He went back to the door and signalled for four other police officers on uniform to enter. "Search everywhere" he ordered

Hunith felt anger boiling inside her "A signal of what? And you can't enter my house just like that". Hunith couldn't believe what was happening. "My husband is not yet back from work. And what have you brought the whole police officers of the UK to do? I've got two little kids. And this is my house, and there are thousands of people outside my compound. There are press with cameras and... " She froze when she saw one of the police officers climbing down the stairs with a grumbling Merlin held on one hand and Merlin's computer held on the other.

"Let go off me" Merlin struggled, trying to get free from the tight grip.

"Oh dear God!" Hunith panicked. "Merlin what have you done?" she asked already crying "He is only 9 years old" She cried to the blonde detective.

The police officer released Merlin who quickly ran to his mother. Hunith held in one arm a five years old Freya who had been disturbed in her sleep, and she pulled Merlin closer with the other hand.

The police officer handed the computer to DI Cavalier. "Sir, you need to see this"

DI Cavalier held the small grey Acer laptop scrolling through the opened document on the screen with wide eyes. He passed the laptop to DI Bayard and turned his attention to Hunith.