Part II

A/N: This is the second part of Danger Magnet. Just one part left. Yay!!!

Thank you so much for reading. I'd love to know what you think. The third part should be up by the end of the week. Please Read and Review.

Warnings: There is a bit of Violence and a very hurt Merlin. I'll make you know when so you can jump it you wish to.

Disclaimer: Too sad I don't own Merlin

& & &

Arthur knocked slightly on the door before entering. Merlin was seated with his legs raised to his chest. His puffy red eyes stared accusingly at Arthur which made Arthur shivered. He looked around the room that was illuminated by the chandelier pending from the ceiling. Arthur had chosen to cover the windows because he'd thought might throw himself down in the act of escaping. That was something really ridiculous to think about, but the image of Merlin lying still of the ground scared him, he thought prevention was better.

Merlin's dark glare followed Arthur till he was standing right next to the bed. Arthur ran a hand through his perfect blond hair. He was clearly nervous, probably finding a way to start a conversation. You could start by telling me what the hell I'm really doing here. Merlin thought.

Arthur cleared his throat. " You are here Merlin because some random guys are after you." To Merlin's surprise Arthur's voice was warm and without trace of nervousness. "They think you can open a secured document, and have access to private information." Arthur preferred not explaining the whole Nimueh story. "Tonight we'll be putting out an operation, and by tomorrow you can go back home with your parents". The operation consist of getting back the box Nimueh took. It contained an important government project that still have to be confirmed. Arthur had brought it home to review it, and it would be a big problem if they don't have it in the dew time. He pulled out a Samsung phone and gave it to Merlin who slowly accepted it. " There are all the numbers of the knights, your parents' and Will's too" Merlin eyes widened. He could call Will. But Arthur seems to know too much. Merlin thought his parent where the ones giving Arthur information, that means he could trust Arthur. "You might want to prepare. In less than an hour you'll be meeting with all the knights of the round table , and my sister is coming too." Arthur waited few seconds in case Merlin wanted to say something. Merlin just stared down at the phone in his hands. Arthur signed, and left the room closing the door behind him.

Merlin groaned, and laid back on the bed. These people were just trying to protect for Christ's sake. He should be a little less hard on them, Merlin thought. He stared at the phone Arthur gave him. He could call Will. But there was too much to say that it wouldn't be possible to talk all about it now. In less there than an hour he will be meeting with celebrities. He decided on not calling anyone.

& & &

Morgana, Leon and their son Mordred arrived first. Mordred was particularly excited because he was going to meet Merlin. He's heard a lot about how intelligent he is and couldn't wait to know more. "Mum can I sit with Merlin?" he asked Morgana "Please?" he added making a puppy dog eyes.

"Only if you promise to be good" was Morgana reply

" Promise promise" he said excitedly.

Mordred is a very quiet boy. He is just 7 but behaves in a very more matured way. He is very intelligent, and has got few friends of his age. "My real friends are Arthur's friends" he would say. When he's not going to school, Mordred loves going to Arthur's. Most times after school, he is driven to the Camelot where Arthur and his parent work and spend most of his time playing with any free computer. He has a very particular relationship with the knights. Each of them has got a special space in their office where Mordred can do whatever he likes, and they also have a special drawer at their respective desk where they keep , Mordred's favourites. It's their small secret that Morgana and Leon must not find out. Few minutes later, the rest of the group finally arrived, they took their place on the dinning, and waited patiently for Merlin.