Chapter 14- Goodbye Maybe

I slept for the rest of the day in Jahi's bed so he could watch over me like an angel, but I hadn't realized that I slept all the way till my last day here..

I woke up in Jahi's bed I don't know where he is.

I got up to get go to my room because it was 9am and I had to be ready to leave by 1:30pm.

I bathed and brushed and put on my clothes.

Dominique's Outfit.

I looked in the mirror and thought about putting on make-up because it was my last day.

And I only put on lipstick.

I got out and went downstairs and found a note at the bottom of the staircase.

<Hi.
Today's your last day here, right? I showed you places, and I hope you remember where they are! Go to the pool for a huge   surprise!

                        Love you,
                                          Jahi

I decided to go with shoes this time, and also... I ran.

Nobody was at the pool so I considered going home, but then again I trust him so...

I opened the gate and took of my shoes outside, then stepped in.

I felt the presence of people but it didn't really matter.

I went near the pool and I felt a light push and underwater I heard "SURPRISE!!!" I heard a lot of people though I only knew Jahi and his mom.

He is so gonna get it. He's lucky I'm a good swimmer.

I got out of the pool and started towards Jahi.

"Surpr-" I cut him off by kissing him. In front. Of. Everyone. I am SO dumb.

Instead of everyone being awkward, they started cheering and I just kept kissing and Jahi just kept holding on to my waist like he always does when we kiss.

I pulled away slowly and everyone pointed towards the lounge area and there was a little box, it had our couple pictures on each side. I blushed.

I went to the box and opened it, and it blew confetti everywhere and everyone started cheering.

I started crying and covering my mouth.

Jahi rushed to my side and said "No, please don't cry" "These are tears of joy"

I grabbed onto him and started hugging him as tight as I could. He held my right back.

Everyone started cheering, and apparently I got to have a going away party.

I kissed him a lot and he kissed me a lot.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 1:10.

I told his mom and she told everyone what was happening and took me and Jahi back to the house and he helped me finish packing, and he gave me his blue and white striped hoodie.

I got my luggage downstairs in time and we all drove to the airport.

_On our way to the airport_

Dom: hi :(

Jahi: hi :(

Dom: I don't wanna leave

Jahi: I don't want u to leave either

Jahi: I'll text you everyday

Dom: Please do. I miss you already

Dom: please don't forget about me

Jahi: I will never.

He kissed me.

It was 1:30 and my plane left at 2:00.

I held onto the box, tight.

We got at the airport at 1:52 we kinda had to rush.

At 1:57 it was time to board my flight.

I had 1 minute to spend my last moment with Jahi, and all I could do was cry.

I was a mess.

Tears started running down my cheeks.

"I love you" "I love you more"

He kissed me, but this time the kiss was different.

It didn't have the element of surprise. Somehow I KNEW it was coming..

I blushed while he smiled at me and kept kissing me. He kissed my cheeks and my forehead and everything.

He shifted his positioning on my waist and I closed my eyes to soak in this moment.

But it was 1:57.

I pulled away as the announcer said "Plane 480 is boarding"

"This isn't goodbye" he said, gazing into my eyes.

"I love you" I said as I pulled my luggage towards the gate.

Tears filled my eyes.