Something More

*Scotts POV*

             Damn. Mitch has been fone for a while, his date must be going really well. I wonder if I should give him a call. No, I cant do that, its his 1 year anniversary,  I would just ruin the moment. I wish I wouldnt have acted so excited when Dylan asked Mitch out. I couldve ended it right then. I couldve just opened my mouth and said "Mitch, I really think I feel something for you, more than just friends. Will you be my-- MITCH!!!" I exclaimed, surprised when Mitch suddenly walked through the door. " Dude, I was starting to worry..." my words trailed off as Mitch slammed the door behind him and slumped down into a crying heap on the floor. His keys and his unopened anniversary present for Dylan were stillin his hands. "Mitch? Are you okay?" He just started crying harder "Seriously, what's going on? You're starting to scare me!"  He finally spoke up " It's over. Dylan broke up with me." "Oh shit." I immediately ran towards my friend and slid down next to him. I held his small frams in my arms. I knew how much Dylan meant to him, and I was just as surprised to get the news as Mitch was, Even though I didnt approve of the relationship in the first place. *sigh* I wish I could just tell him how I feel.