I'm sorry (btw this is my first fan fiction, I've written)

(Gerard's pov)

I was about to go to my best friends house. I knew he was straight but it was something about him that made me wish he wasn't. I felt my pants get a little tight,and the butt plug start to slip, oh great now I have two problems I have to deal with.

I quickly ran into the nearest gas station bathroom to fix both problems. I know what you're thinking, why do I have a butt plug. Well my mom used to make me wear it so the devil couldn't come up to me in the night and turn me gay by fucking me. Now I kinda just wear it ironically.

So as I finished dealing with my problems, I continued my walk to Frank's house.

As I got there he opened the door and pulled me inside. I looked at him with a questioning look. What was he doing?

(Franks pov)

I saw Gerard get here and I opened the door. I knew I was in love with him and after tonight he would too. Every one thinks I'm straight, yeah I'm about as straight as a circle.

I pulled Gerard inside and he gave me a look. I sat him down on the couch and said that we needed to talk. "About what," he asked? "Well you know how I said I was straight?" "Yeah" he said as his eyes filled with hope. I leaned in a little bit to where my lips where right above his, "well I kinda lied". I kissed him, he kissed back with so much passion, I pushed him against the couch to where I was over him, straddling him. He was already hard as I began to grind my hardening cock against his. He let out a low moan against my lips. I broke our kiss to take off his shirt and him mine. I started to kiss down his jaw line to his, chest all the way down to his pants, as one hand was undoing his belt and zipper, the other was groping him through his jeans. His soft little moans made me ho faster. His pants and boxers where on the floor along with mine. I went back up to his face and kissed him, hard. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I allowed him to enter my mouth as I pushed our bare fully hard cocks together. I started to go down his chest again when I noticed something shiny in his butt. He saw my eyes and looked worried, I pointed and said, I guess your already ready for me, he laughed.

As he explained why he had the butt plug I flipped him over and pushed it farther into him, he interrupted himself with a loud moan. I shoved it even farther in and he arched his back telling me I hit his prostate. I suddenly pulled the plug all the way out of him as he moaned the loudest moan I've ever heard.

I flipped him back over and asked the question, "are you ready?" His eyes pleaded with mine as to say he was ready. I shoved my tip into him, creating a moan in both of our throats. He didn't seem to like that I wasn't anymore in him and wrapped his legs around my waist pulling me all the way in. His breath caught in his throat. I waited for him to be adjusted, he said please, I slowly pulled out and pushed back in with no Force at all. He let one word escape through moans, faster. I did just that, I thrusted in and out of him so fast I was getting close, I was now hitting his prostate. I grabbed his member and timed both of my actions in sync. I soon came in him and could tell he was close, as I road out my orgasm, I put a dick ring on Gerard. He was surprised but he seemed to like it. I pulled out of him and kissed him again. I worked my way down one more time. I licked around his balls which where freshly shaved, I licked up his length, to his tip. I licked around his tip and removed the ring. I was now putting his long erection down my throat. Moaning around it, only to make Gerard moan even more. I felt the sticky warm liquid go down my throat as I swallowed it all. I let him taste himself.

"And I thought I was gay." Was all he said.