more sex? yee

(Frank's pov)
Mr. Way was the hottest teacher ever. All the girls fell head over heels for him. So did I. My parents hated that I was gay and kicked me out 3 years ago. I have been living in a box since then. Oh well.

One day as I was walking to my box Mr. Way stopped me and didn't say anything, he just kissed me and said I've been wanting to do that for years. " I pulled him into another kiss my arms around his waist pulling him closer, wow he was strong. He picked me up and said, "Your place or mine?" Considering I didn't have a place I said his.

We got to his house and he through me onto the couch and said "strip for me?" So I did I took of my shirt first then my pants then my boxers as I went up to him and pulled his pants and boxers down in a Swift move of my arm. I saw his eyes widen and I bent low and put my mouth around his already fully hard cock and started to run my tongue across his tip and slit. He moaned like a whore. he thrusted his entire length into my mouth hitting the back of my throat making me stop for a second to get used to then starting to suck again. As he came into my mouth I swallowed every bit of it and then kissed him and let him taste himself.

As we kissed I through him on the couch and started grinding my fully erect cock onto his exposed one. He was soon hard again and I slowly opened his legs and lined myself up and pushed slowly into him. He moaned and put his legs around my waist and pulled me all the way in. I let him adjust and then started thrusting slowly trying to find his prostate. I did and he moaned like a bitch. I kept hitting that spot harder and faster and I felt myself come close and soon I was realeasing inside of him.

I had just fucked my teacher. Wow. As I slowly pulled out he pulled me back in and said , "no I want to feel you get hard again." So I stayed there inside of him my soft dick pressed against his prostate. He put on a guy on guy porno trying to get me hard again. It worked and as my dick hardened it pressed into his prostate making him moan like a Maniac. We fucked several times after that, him in me one time to. I felt so dased I didn't even hear his boyfriend come in. He joined us.

Threesome. Yay.

.
.
.
Ok aurthours note I have no idea why I wrote this and why I made a threesome happen but oh well. Ok so long and goodbye. Sorry. I had to. SEXXXX.